💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Offers to Reimburse Fan

Suspiria

Featured Posts

Diamonster

I’m tbh happy for this person, they’re from my country so I know it’s a lot to get there as I’ve been researching, and I’d have probably told her about the money as well, because to come from the other side of the world JUST to see her, it’s an act of dedication, not to expect her to pay me back, but for her to see what some of us do for her

But I can see what everyone says here, when people saw the sob stories worked to get backstage, they started flooding, like honestly who didn’t think of writing a sad ass story in case she read it, I hope it doesn’t happen with this as it was a very nice gesture of her 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, ChaoticPeace said:

LadyGaga_BornThisWayVideo_Youtube_Judas_

I thought her checks would have little Unicorns and that big face with the 3rd eye from the BTW video

To be honest its probably an image of a chicken.....

Suspiria
2 hours ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

I swear my hip tingled when I read the title, I thought we had another "Brazil I'm devastated" situation 😂

Anyway she's so sweet for doing things like this, there's a new generous queen in town 

"Brazil I'm Devastated" is the most iconic thing ever. Like I feel bad for the Brazilian fans (my show got cancelled too, I can relate), but it genuinely makes me laugh every time. It's just so perfect for memery:stalkga:

Suspiria
15 minutes ago, Eggsy said:

the video is not available what happened?

Basically she had a fan up for MR. Gaga read out the letter that said "... I'd travel the world to see you, with all the money I don't have", then said "well how about I give you back all that money you spent".

It's cute, I can see why people would be jealous of the fan but I don't see how you can criticise Gaga for this...

9 hours ago, ChaoticPeace said:

This is something that genuinely irks me to the point of screaming: She speaks of having no money at points in her life - then expects her Little Monsters to throw $2000 - $5000 a NIGHT just to see HER? Money they probably don't have or are piggybacking off the coke they're trying to sell  :what:  It's kinda hypocritical. Really they're getting the money from their parents who are furloughed by a big fat cheeto in the White House right now. I wish she'd address  that MORE.

That or they make opportunities for themselves instead of wasting their days whining on the internet about not being able to afford things :spin: 

6 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

Basically she had a fan up for MR. Gaga read out the letter that said "... I'd travel the world to see you, with all the money I don't have", then said "well how about I give you back all that money you spent".

It's cute, I can see why people would be jealous of the fan but I don't see how you can criticise Gaga for this...

No why would she be criticized.. Thats so sweet. Seriously people upset.. Chill.... She cant refund everyones tickets for every performance. Thats absurd.. But happy for a fellow monster.. I mean its not cool that they just ran up.. but at the same time it could have been planned as a sentimental moment... 

SharkmanthaC
9 hours ago, Poissonche said:

Oh my god people don't see this in such a negative way. See this more like a lottery than oh my gooooood unfaiiiiir. The fan, in their letter, just wrote they paid with money they didn't have just to express how badly he wanted to see her, not to ask for a reimbursement. He probably had his stuff planned for surving this financially. This fan is just being lucky of encountering Gaga's kindness.

1 hour ago, Eggsy said:

the video is not available what happened?

Start at about 1:07

If you listen to the video, the fan stated how she saved up all her money in 2018 to go and how Gaga was worth it because she meant the world to her.  If you listen to it, I don't think it was a request for money (because seriously how many people would think Gaga is going to read my letter and give me money). I think the fan was genuinely telling Gaga how much she meant to her in order for her to spend so much money to go see her. Gaga was touched by it. While I can see some other fans trying to milk this now, I don't think this was a bad thing at all. Let's be happy for a fellow little monster that received such a generous gift.

she/her/hers

derpmonster
4 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

Start at about 1:07

If you listen to the video, the fan stated how she saved up all her money in 2018 to go and how Gaga was worth it because she meant the world to her.  If you listen to it, I don't think it was a request for money (because seriously how many people would think Gaga is going to read my letter and give me money). I think the fan was genuinely telling Gaga how much she meant to her in order for her to spend so much money to go see her. Gaga was touched by it. While I can see some other fans trying to milk this now, I don't think this was a bad thing at all. Let's be happy for a fellow little monster that received such a generous gift.

I started listening at 1 minute 7 seconds and I was like "why is she reading half psychotic sick hypnotic from the letter :ladyhaha:"

God she's so sweet I love her.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

JINNOCIDE

lmaaaaaaao the bitch cant even do a move by herself without fans jumping on her

capital M E S S

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/25/2019 at 2:08 PM, thwip said:

It’s not hypocritical at all, you’re just complaining to complain. This website is full of teenagers and broke young adults that therefore she’s supposed cater her whole ****ing career for so they don’t bitch and complain? 

She shouldn’t be allowed to do something or perform somewhere because people who live in another ****ing country may find it expensive? Check yourself, because WOW do you sound entitled. 

People in the US can’t always travel overseas because it’s expensive, that’s just life. Clearly this fan didn’t spend his time bitching and complaining online about how she’s such a bitch for having a Vegas Residency, instead the fan saved their money like a normal person and went and saw her. If he couldn’t save the money, he wouldn’t have gone. That’s how life and money works. If you live with your parents and are in school, perhaps you should focus on your education and career versus a damn Lady Gaga concert  

priorities  

Stop spreading senseless negativity and using an online forum as your own personal therapist. 

This is so damn well said!! 
I am honestly disgusted by most of the comments, and as you, I want to assume that people who is talking like that are just teenagers.. I have done the same that girl did countless times and I have never expected anything in return from LG. Anyway, maybe she thought It would be nice to do that after knowing her efforts and I guess that as the girl never expected that LG would return the costs of the trip, the letter was so genuine that Gaga could tell. I am just waiting to watch the kids throwing their bank statements to the stage and see Gaga's shade LOL, because she can be a bitch too, stop thinking she doesn't know and sees everything because she does!

Lastly, Gaga is known for giving money to people and fans, if you didn't know this idk where have you been this whole time.

Archived