💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Signs / gifts / letters

jodibbs

Featured Posts

Okay this is a long shot and may not even happen but here we go! I am going to Enigma on Saturday 2nd Feb, and travelling from the UK :)

Does anyone know if we are allowed to take small signs / gifts / letters for Gaga into the pit at Park MGM? I'm EE Standing so I want to make a sign asking Gaga to sign my Born This Way tattoo so I can go get her signature tattooed next to it! I've seen that she has been taking fans up on stage so if there's the tiniest possibility that I get chosen to go up then that would be amazing!

If not I would love to throw a letter / gift onto the stage but I'm not sure if this is allowed at her residency like it is at her other shows?

If none of this is possible it looks like I'll be saving up for the 2020 dates (if they are announced) and a M&G ticket!

Any advice greatly appreciated :)

PROHIBITED ITEMS

The below will not be permitted within the theater. No claim check area to store these items will be available.

No bags or backpacks will be permitted into the venue except for small personal bags or purses (12″ x 12″x 6″ max)

Cameras with interchangeable/detachable lens or external flash (No Professional Photography)

Audio/Visual Recording Devices (includes GoPro, Google Glass, Spectacles, etc.)

Selfie Sticks, Tripods, Monopods

Outside Food, Beverage or Alcohol – One Drink Poured into Plastic Container. No Outside Food Allowed.

Cans, Metal/Glass/Plastic Containers, Bottles, or Flasks (empty or sealed bottles included)

Laptops, Tablets, Personal Computers, or Two-Way Radios

Weapons, Firearms, Pepper Spray, Pocket Knives or Mace

Illegal Drugs or Substances

Flammable Liquids, Aerosol Cans, or Permanent Markers

Flashlights, Laser Pointers, Light/Glow Sticks, Flares, or Fireworks

Noise Making Devices (i.e. Air Horns, whistles, bells, vuvuzelas, etc.)

Balloons, Balls, Projectiles, or Optical Illusions

Skateboards, Segways, Scooters, Rollerblades, Bicycles, Hover boards, and Helmets

Coolers, Ice Chests, Folding Chairs, or Pointed-Tip Umbrellas

Flowers (unless otherwise permitted by Tour Production)

Seat Cushions or Booster Seats

Patrons Without Shoes or Shirt

Masks, Chains, or Studded Belts/Bracelets

Drones (without prior written consent from Arena Management)

Animals or Pets (accommodations made for trained, harnessed, and housebroken service animals)

Unapproved Pamphlets, Handouts, Ads, or Flyers without prior consent from Arena Management

Clothing, garments, or signs displaying explicit language, profanity, or derogatory characterization toward any person(s)

Signs, Flags, or Banners exceeding 11" x 17" or attached to a pole/stick. Signs must be relevant to event. Signs may not contain or display obscene or offensive language and/or pictures as determined by venue management. Management reserves the right to prohibit or remove a sign or banner at any time.

Try to find daddy Carino and let him know your situation! You might even give him your gift! :poot:

I'm not sure if I'm joking or not! :ally:

1 minute ago, Loopy said:

PROHIBITED ITEMS

The below will not be permitted within the theater. No claim check area to store these items will be available.

No bags or backpacks will be permitted into the venue except for small personal bags or purses (12″ x 12″x 6″ max)

Cameras with interchangeable/detachable lens or external flash (No Professional Photography)

Audio/Visual Recording Devices (includes GoPro, Google Glass, Spectacles, etc.)

Selfie Sticks, Tripods, Monopods

Outside Food, Beverage or Alcohol – One Drink Poured into Plastic Container. No Outside Food Allowed.

Cans, Metal/Glass/Plastic Containers, Bottles, or Flasks (empty or sealed bottles included)

Laptops, Tablets, Personal Computers, or Two-Way Radios

Weapons, Firearms, Pepper Spray, Pocket Knives or Mace

Illegal Drugs or Substances

Flammable Liquids, Aerosol Cans, or Permanent Markers

Flashlights, Laser Pointers, Light/Glow Sticks, Flares, or Fireworks

Noise Making Devices (i.e. Air Horns, whistles, bells, vuvuzelas, etc.)

Balloons, Balls, Projectiles, or Optical Illusions

Skateboards, Segways, Scooters, Rollerblades, Bicycles, Hover boards, and Helmets

Coolers, Ice Chests, Folding Chairs, or Pointed-Tip Umbrellas

Flowers (unless otherwise permitted by Tour Production)

Seat Cushions or Booster Seats

Masks, Chains, or Studded Belts/Bracelets

Drones (without prior written consent from Arena Management)

Animals or Pets (accommodations made for trained, harnessed, and housebroken service animals)

Unapproved Pamphlets, Handouts, Ads, or Flyers without prior consent from Arena Management

Clothing, garments, or signs displaying explicit language, profanity, or derogatory characterization toward any person(s)

Signs, Flags, or Banners exceeding 11" x 17" or attached to a pole/stick. Signs must be relevant to event. Signs may not contain or display obscene or offensive language and/or pictures as determined by venue management. Management reserves the right to prohibit or remove a sign or banner at any time.

Wow thank you so much! 

15 minutes ago, fivefoottwo said:

sorry can't help out but i hope you have a great time at the show and everything works out :kiss: 

Thank you! It probably won't happen but I've got my fingers crossed!

If you throw something up on the stage, there's a big chance the dancers will kick them off the stage or pick it up and throw it off.

Asiel is infamous for doing this, but he's not doing Vegas. Other dancers still do it though. 

2 minutes ago, Blake said:

If you throw something up on the stage, there's a big chance the dancers will kick them off the stage or pick it up and throw it off.

Asiel is infamous for doing this, but he's not doing Vegas. Other dancers still do it though. 

Yeah I've seen that, I was thinking of throwing it up (if anything) when she's on the piano :) rather than when she's dancing about otherwise knowing my luck she'll trip and face plant :fthis:

9 minutes ago, jodibbs said:

Yeah I've seen that, I was thinking of throwing it up (if anything) when she's on the piano :)rather than when she's dancing about otherwise knowing my luck she'll trip and face plant :fthis:

Imagine :triggered: you would officially become the most hated person by the Little Monsters, hurt her and possible put her under a lot of pain, having to cancell all the remaining shows wich are a lot, you would have no more than 0.1 seconds to delete your account, run and hide sis :saladga:

14 minutes ago, Angelm said:

Imagine :triggered: you would officially become the most hated person by the Little Monsters, hurt her and possible put her under a lot of pain, having to cancell all the remaining shows wich are a lot, you would have no more than 0.1 seconds to delete your account, run and hide sis :saladga:

That is literally what would happen :lmao: the drama of it all :saladga:

On 1/26/2019 at 2:30 PM, kaojen said:

Please don’t bring a sign ugh. 

Thats almost as obnoxious as the damn Joanne hats :saladga:

I'm not gonna be an ass about it and hold it up for the entire show anyways. Just when she stops to go on the piano so she might actually see it :oops:

SharkmanthaC
On 1/25/2019 at 8:23 AM, Loopy said:

PROHIBITED ITEMS

So pants are optional? 

On Topic: I hope it works out for you.  Check some of the threads about General Admission in the Live in Vegas area, some of those may have more information about getting stuff on stage from people that have been there.

she/her/hers

BornToSlay

Are they doing any bag checks and/or metal detectors or is this restricted items list based on the honor system? I'm doing something before the show where I'll have my GoPro with me, but I dont know if I'll have time to drop it off at my hotel before the show. I definitely wont use it during the show, I'll keep it in my pocket.

Archived