Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
sales

Will Gaga ever have a 300m+ tour?

gagarox

Featured Posts

gagarox

Only 2 females so far have crossed the 300m tour mark i.e. Taylor and Madonna. Pink is also gonna do it i guess. Does Gaga in next 3-5 years can she do it? Why/Why not? 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It’s very possible that she could, given her massive resurgence in popularity and her wide appeal. However because of Vegas and her health I doubt she’ll ever want to do a tour of that size again.

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Maybe once she goes on a stadium tour, names it Reputation Stadium Tour, and attracts everyone outside her fan group :ladyhaha:

GypsyVida

She could if it was strictly major stadiums where they could sell 50,000+ tickets, with at least 50 dates.

She could do it easily under those circumstances.

Stream COWBOY CARTER

derpmonster

At some point, it's possible. If she wants to do it. A big stadium tour is achievable for Gaga. 

But I don't think it matters that much. 

I had a wild dream last night though that after winning the Oscar, she announced a "A Star Is Born World Tour" :wtfga:

And I was like bitch. Please don't do it. We can't stand more cancelations. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

If she does a huge stadium/arena tour with the right promo and a couple of smash hits and an album before, but it would be very exhausting for her and her health, they could figure something out, maybe not that much dancing and taking some rest between dates, but it needs to be a real WORLD TOUR meaning Europe, all America (North, South, Latin(most countries, not the typical 3-4), Australia, Asia etc. But idk if touring at that magnitude would be possible again for her :messga:

NotMyFlop

Yes. 

I don't know why she did so few stadiums for the Joanne World Tour; I saw her front row at Wrigley Field and it was sold out. If she cut a few areas and did stadiums on the coasts and midwest, it would be obtainable. I never understood why her shows are always contained. She has proven more than once she is an in-demand performer.

ArtGagaPop

She could but i bet her body won't allow it. Maybe with an full on stadium tour with long breaks between every show.

Smother Em Eh

She definitely could but idk if she ever will. We’ll have to see. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Lextyr97

She could absolutely do it with a schedule similar to Reputation Stadium Tour. It was VERY spread out and that was an issue with JWT. Gaga could have done way less dates on JWT had she done say 1 Stadium date vs 3 arenas. She could do it as long as she plays her cards right

she will stay in vegas for 3 years. she will getting older, she have pain plus she want to have baby.

so IMPOSSIBLE

Archived