• Admin changed the title to Gaga and Bradley To Perform Shallow at Oscars
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition

IMG-0522.jpg

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

AlexanderMagno

I doesn't sound like a confirmation, "one of the highlights of the ceremony will probably be the live performance of Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga". They don't even know if there will be a host, things look very unplanned for now. Sounds like an opinion article, nothing more.

1 minute ago, AlexanderMagno said:

I doesn't sound like a confirmation, "one of the highlights of the ceremony will probably be the live performance of Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga". They don't even know if there will be a host, things look very unplanned for now. Sounds like an opinion article, nothing more.

I guess it means, that it will probably be the highlight, not that they are probably performing...

But you're right, I also wouldn't consider it a safe confirmation.

1 minute ago, ferretti said:

They always invite all invited song nominees to perform, right?

They do.

Thats why no one really understood why Till it Happens to You lost against Sam Smith, especially after the performance Gaga gave :nails:

ferretti
3 minutes ago, kvnrp said:

They do.

Thats why no one really understood why Till it Happens to You lost against Sam Smith, especially after the performance Gaga gave :nails:

She would've won if they had voted after they performed for sure. Although, tbh, I do think Smithy had a better song that year. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

disco stick tester, inquire within

It's a given, but I'm not sure if this is a confirmation or not.

Oddly enough, I'm much more anxious to hear if she's/they're performing at the Grammy's or not,

3 points in and ready for more

1 minute ago, ferretti said:

She would've won if they had voted after they performed for sure. Although, tbh, I do think Smithy had a better song that year. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Fans literally thought an indie documentary about rape would have its theme song win over a Bond theme?

BYE

GagaMyBlood95

Shallow or INLA needs to be performed, but I guess Shallow since it is nominated!

Archived