💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Enigma Outfits and Getting Through Security

JohnnyVersace

Featured Posts

JohnnyVersace

Someone who's been, please enlighten me :pray:

I know that security is being extra strict with Enigma, and not allowing in fans dressed in spikes, anything sharp, etc. My outfit has some dangling chains across the front, do you think that would be a problem when getting through security? Really don't want to queue up, only to have to turn around and alter my LEWK. 

Were there specific rules/guidelines listed somewhere to follow?

Thanks!:pawsup:

Gracious Gaga

Your safest bet is to just go naked.  Maybe some caution tape?

♥ Kindness Police.

JohnnyVersace
1 minute ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Your safest bet is to just go naked.  Maybe some caution tape?

ybgzn6y6wux9usrzlumf.jpg

11 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

ybgzn6y6wux9usrzlumf.jpg

I wouldnt even be mad If Gaga Judged me.... I would be honored..... Yassss Momma!!! Tell me again how i failed you :flutter:

VOLANTIS

I really thought you were planning to Gaga's outfit and escape past security.. :air:

But please sis do us all a favor and make Gaga's deflated balloon purple outfit disappear. :ph34r:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

JohnnyVersace
15 minutes ago, Loopy said:

Well, as long as you don't show up in the VIP booth looking like that, you'll squeeze in I guess :awesome:

13 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

I really thought you were planning to Gaga's outfit and escape past security.. :air:

But please sis do us all a favor and make Gaga's deflated balloon purple outfit disappear. :ph34r:

Y'all just aint helping me at all. 

And if I get banned from Ewigma, I'm blaming you. 

tenor.gif

I went to the show this past Saturday and didn't notice any signs or people being turned around at security.  They do have you go though a metal detector though, so if your outfit is made of metal you might run into trouble there.

On a side note, I also went to the ArtRave when she was at the MGM in Las Vegas and had on a kandi mask.  When going though security they took it away.  They said it was a weapon...I was like ummmmmmm, ok?  I didn't want to give up my spot in the GA line so I just handed it over and never saw it again.

Chains are clearly labeled below, you're out of luck I guess, sorry :koons:

PROHIBITED ITEMS

The below will not be permitted within the theater. No claim check area to store these items will be available.

No bags or backpacks will be permitted into the venue except for small personal bags or purses (12″ x 12″x 6″ max)

Cameras with interchangeable/detachable lens or external flash (No Professional Photography)

Audio/Visual Recording Devices (includes GoPro, Google Glass, Spectacles, etc.)

Selfie Sticks, Tripods, Monopods

Outside Food, Beverage or Alcohol – One Drink Poured into Plastic Container. No Outside Food Allowed.

Cans, Metal/Glass/Plastic Containers, Bottles, or Flasks (empty or sealed bottles included)

Laptops, Tablets, Personal Computers, or Two-Way Radios

Weapons, Firearms, Pepper Spray, Pocket Knives or Mace

Illegal Drugs or Substances

Flammable Liquids, Aerosol Cans, or Permanent Markers

Flashlights, Laser Pointers, Light/Glow Sticks, Flares, or Fireworks

Noise Making Devices (i.e. Air Horns, whistles, bells, vuvuzelas, etc.)

Balloons, Balls, Projectiles, or Optical Illusions

Skateboards, Segways, Scooters, Rollerblades, Bicycles, Hover boards, and Helmets

Coolers, Ice Chests, Folding Chairs, or Pointed-Tip Umbrellas

Flowers (unless otherwise permitted by Tour Production)

Seat Cushions or Booster Seats

Patrons Without Shoes or Shirt

Masks, Chains, or Studded Belts/Bracelets

Drones (without prior written consent from Arena Management)

Animals or Pets (accommodations made for trained, harnessed, and housebroken service animals)

Unapproved Pamphlets, Handouts, Ads, or Flyers without prior consent from Arena Management

Clothing, garments, or signs displaying explicit language, profanity, or derogatory characterization toward any person(s)

Signs, Flags, or Banners exceeding 11" x 17" or attached to a pole/stick. Signs must be relevant to event. Signs may not contain or display obscene or offensive language and/or pictures as determined by venue management. Management reserves the right to prohibit or remove a sign or banner at any time.

JohnnyVersace
43 minutes ago, Loopy said:

Chains are clearly labeled below, you're out of luck I guess, sorry :koons:

Well that sucks, but thanks for the help! 

Archived