💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

MANiCURE - Definitive Studio Version!

TRJTA

Featured Posts

I always loved the iTunes Festival version of MANiCURE much more then the album version. I never really got why she changed it up for the album version. Through the years I've been searching for a proper studio version of the song, but none of them sounded exactly clean enough for me. So I made my own mix!

So here it is Little Monsters, the definitive studio version of the iconic MANiCURE!

P.S. I also added a surprise backing vocal layer towards the end of the song.

Enjoy! Xxxx TRJTA

Just now, EnigmaticHooker said:

i love it. but you do know that there's a studio version of the actual version out there, right?

Really?! Where?

3 minutes ago, EnigmaticHooker said:

Wow, never heard that! So weird, it almost sounds like someone else then Gaga. By the changes in lyrics and pacing you can indeed clearly hear this is a demo version. The mixing however is not that great i.m.o. and it sound very autotuned. I think the version I mixed sounds more like the final album version, but without the massive changes that were made for the final version.

This still has most of the worst parts of the album version. Not even close to the version performed at the iTunes festival.

1 hour ago, EnigmaticHooker said:

i hate how this is mistakenly labeled as the swinefest demo, it doesn't sound anything like the live performance

Archived