💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

This Just In...

AJRocketMan

Featured Posts

AJRocketMan

Apparently, there is now a brand new Lana Del Rey fansite called “Del Rey Daily” and, the format is pretty much just a cheap knockoff of Gaga Daily. :ohwell: Does anyone have any insight on who started this? Was it GGD members that are also massive fans of Lana, or was it Lana stans that wanted their own personal forum that wasn’t reddit? I know for sure Lanaboards.com is now dead due to technical errors regarding registration and hostility to newcomers.

Dukttape

Fan boards were very much not invented by gagadaily :trollga: They've been around for probably since before you were born.

Dude. Look at the very bottom of the page. It says empowered by Invision Community. 

jprince99x

I own the site. It is not a knock off of gagadaily, but gagadaily did inspire some parts of my site. I became acquainted with invision community well before I started using gagadaily. I built this site for the Regina Spektor fandom about a year ago: https://www.reginasaurus.net/. It uses invison community.

The only thing that was inspired by gagadaily is the reactions and gifs. That's all. 

large.1848202361_ScreenShot2019-01-26at4

Other than this, the only thing on my site that resembles Gagadaily is it's use of invision community.

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

Archived