💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
youtuber

Grace goes on mini rant supporting Bohemian Rhapsody

LateToCult

Featured Posts

Marc Martel should be talking for her behind the curtain and she should just lip-sync to it, that oughta do it!

beaublue

I love Grace & I agree that the movie shouldn’t be punished because of Bryan Singer. It would disregard everyone else who put their time & effort into the movie even after he was no longer attached to the project.

StarstruckIllusion

@LateToCult Can you start using full names please? Whenever I see Grace I think of the more iconic Grace Helbig, and not this girl. 

and after this I don’t wanna get to know her lol

Regina George
48 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

I love Grace & I agree that the movie shouldn’t be punished because of Bryan Singer. It would disregard everyone else who put their time & effort into the movie even after he was no longer attached to the project.

Only reasonable and objective reply in this thread.

Y’all honestly behave like such a meanstream people. Can’t you honestly see that this is clearly attempt to ruin any chances of the movie getting Oscar? Are y’all that blinded by the wishes of ASIB wining? Can’t you honestly see that every article’s first sentence is “Bohemian Rhapsody director” and no where does it says that he was fired from the project? Same thing happened to Gaga with R Kelly drama and y’all still fall for this media mess.. disappointed but not surprised 

beaublue
14 hours ago, Vitleysingur said:

This Grace thing is basically a blockbuster movie fan account with zero industry connection.

It's so annoying that she always pretends to spill some hot tea as an insider. Like really?? :lmao:

She’s interviewed tons of celebs & such. Just search her name & a celeb interview. Clearly she has connections & isn’t a fan account since a multimillion dollar company is her parent company & are the ones paying her checks but whatever.

freebit

I continue to be mystified as to why Bohemian Rhapsody is the mediocre hill people want to die on (along with Green Book). Grace is trash anyway, so I'm not surprised. :smh:

18 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Only reasonable and objective reply in this thread.

Y’all honestly behave like such a meanstream people. Can’t you honestly see that this is clearly attempt to ruin any chances of the movie getting Oscar? Are y’all that blinded by the wishes of ASIB wining? Can’t you honestly see that every article’s first sentence is “Bohemian Rhapsody director” and no where does it says that he was fired from the project? Same thing happened to Gaga with R Kelly drama and y’all still fall for this media mess.. disappointed but not surprised 

This article was supposed to come out back in October or November, but Hearst (Esquire's publisher) cancelled it (probably out of fear of Singer's lawyers), so the writers brought it to The Atlantic and it had to undergo another fact checking process with The Atlantic. These pieces take time, and his last allegation happened in 2017, so this seems normal for investigative journalism pieces like this. It's similar to how long it took Ronan Farrow to put together his story on Weinstein. Overall, I don't see anything fishy (like a rival studio being involved), it's agenda is upfront - to take down Singer. To do this one must also discuss Bohemian Rhapsody, which is continuing to be awarded by the same industry that made a big show of support for #Metoo. I'm not crying tears for Rami & the surviving members of Queen. Working with a known predator like Singer is like a deal with the devil - you must take the benefits along with the backlash. Overall, this is so much more than awards show politics. Also the R.Kelly thing happened because of the documentary, nothing to do with anyone trying to take Gaga down (the only thing that I find unfair is the media & people in general only looking for women to blame for a male collaborator's sins). These conspiracy theories remind me of those awards pundits thinking Green Book was being taken down by other rival studios when it was really just a user from Awards Watch.  Sometimes it's not that convoluted. 

alp0707

I subscribed and watched her regularly for more than two years but I unsubscribed this week after she said BR deserved Best Picture

FrankGutz

She has always been a mess, i really dont like her cuz im a DC Comics fans and she's always been shady

And, im one of the few ppl who didnt saw BR thanks to B.S.

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Archived