💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
youtuber

Grace goes on mini rant supporting Bohemian Rhapsody

LateToCult

Featured Posts

LateToCult

I enjoy a lot of Grace’s content even though I don’t always agree with her takes on things. This however, is very odd for her to do. I understand she loves Bohemian Rhapsody and Rami Mallek but she doesn’t have to go to bat for this film that hard. She’s using the “technically” card way more than she should to support it. Yes, Bryan Singer was fired two weeks before the film was done shooting and he technically won’t get an Oscar to his name but it’s still his movie. Like, this is his movie and the backlash it’s receiving for waiting until the end to fire him is deserved. 

She continues to argue with people in the comments too. Grace pull it together. It’s just an ok movie at the end of the day.  :air:

Girl's a mess. The last few videos she's uploaded made me unfollow her. There's something fishy with the way she's so defensive towards BR, which isn't a very good movie to begin with.

Kindness rules all.

PoshLife

I'm glad there's a Youtuber tag so I can just instantly know a thread isn't about anybody important

5 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

I'm glad there's a Youtuber tag so I can just instantly know a thread isn't about anybody important

This omg. Reminds me of the "opinion" tag trying to sell things as fact everytime on here.

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

thatfoxyfeeling

I’m not sure why she has become so relevant during awards season, she is only a Youtuber after all and she acts like her opinion is the right one. I liked her ASIB review but she acts like she is the next Roger Ebert. 

Runway

But didn’t she try to start a smear campaign about Gaga saying no one likes her in hollywood 

HYNIYR21TYch3u9r3VplmknfgOeW8jzTkkj1_tSt

Vitleysingur

This Grace thing is basically a blockbuster movie fan account with zero industry connection.

It's so annoying that she always pretends to spill some hot tea as an insider. Like really?? :lmao:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

Archived