💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What has foxy brown done?

Bloodyjack

Featured Posts

Bloodyjack

I've recently become obsessed with lil kim and female rap culture in general and I keep hearing foxy brown's name among the pioneers but I honestly don't know where to start in her music. She has a great style and I love her deep, seductive voice but I couldn't really find any bops. Recommendations on albums, songs, performances etc?

hardcore1996

Well she went to court for not paying for her nails :ohwell:

She’s basically broke :ohwell:

Ill NaNa and BK Anthem are bops tho.

Its always good to see Kim praise nowadays literally you made me so happy. She is the blueprint of female rap as it is today and this generation is so brainwashed by Onika who took EVERYTHING from her that they dont even give Kim the time of day

beaublue

Lmao the only person I’ve ever heard say this name is Wendy Williams but other than that I have no clue who this person is & I think that explains the answer to your post.

Her debut album was her peak imo 

these are bops

And then her 2nd album only has one song I know

also this song is also a “big” one for her but wasn’t on her albums iirc: 

honestly she doesn’t have a big career or a very impressive library but she’s talented and deserved more for sure. 

Boyboi12

:huntyga: foxy brown is the ****.... I love all of her records. You should listen to superfreak! She sold millions of records and represented for the dark skin girls of the world.

superfreak, candy, I need a man, magnetic, open book, rap bible!!! I mean give her a listen. 

Ryusei

she got done dirty by Jay-Z (as did a lot of people how is he not in prison? I don't know tbh) that's all I know :reductive: 

Musery

Boyboi12
2 hours ago, hardcore1996 said:

Well she went to court for not paying for her nails :ohwell:

She’s basically broke :ohwell:

Ill NaNa and BK Anthem are bops tho.

Its always good to see Kim praise nowadays literally you made me so happy. She is the blueprint of female rap as it is today and this generation is so brainwashed by Onika who took EVERYTHING from her that they dont even give Kim the time of day

I can’t stand you lol... foxy have way more bops then I’ll nana and bk anthem!!! 

Boyboi12
1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

she got done dirty by Jay-Z (as did a lot of people how is he not in prison? I don't know tbh) that's all I know :reductive: 

That isn’t necessarily true! All speculation... 

Ryusei
3 minutes ago, Boyboi12 said:

That isn’t necessarily true! All speculation... 

honestly there are too many people saying he's shady af for it to be 100% wrong. Where there is smoke there has to be something. Not saying any accusation and rumor is always true but I think he has some skeletons in his closet.

Musery

hardcore1996
59 minutes ago, Boyboi12 said:

I can’t stand you lol... foxy have way more bops then I’ll nana and bk anthem!!! 

well sorry bout it:v:d

Archived