💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Thread Question - Give Your Input!

TSUNAMI

Featured Posts

TSUNAMI

Hey guys!

Being led by the conversation we had in Charts and awards thread I came to ask a question!

Would you rather have only ont thread for all charts regarding all artists or would you have two - one for Gaga only charts and awards and one for others

Andreu

the chart thread is also the place where you can share something when you dont want to make a thread for it, and you can't convince all of us to stop doing this

Doncho

I think we should just tone down the excesive talk about other artists. It will always get off topic at some point...

Arturo

The charts thread, at least since I’ve been here starting in 2011, has always been a general charts discussion even when it was titled Gaga Charts Thread. It would always lead back to talking about other artists. At some point in like 2013 I think we split the threads into Gaga and General and it just didnt work. 

Phaye Monster

Let's just keep it as one thread, two would get too messy

and after awards season when ASIB dies down a bit, there's not gonna be much for a Gaga charts thread:icega:

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

We could have two chart threads in the Gaga section for Gaga and one in the Entertainment area for other artists...

However they could be mixed up... Thoughts?

Silence those demons... . 🖤

ViviLittleM
Just now, Shadow said:

We could have two chart threads in the Gaga section for Gaga and one in the Entertainment area for other artists...

However they could be mixed up... Thoughts?

nah

that would be two threads to read

and in different sections

we're all lazy sis

we want the info on one and only one thread

5 minutes ago, Arturo said:

The charts thread, at least since I’ve been here starting in 2011, has always been a general charts discussion even when it was titled Gaga Charts Thread. It would always lead back to talking about other artists. At some point in like 2013 I think we split the threads into Gaga and General and it just didnt work. 

Indeed, this has been tried before. Talking of Gaga in charts will naturally lead to talk of other artists she competes with. No?

LittleMichael

I think it is fair to talk also a little bit about the chart performances of other artists :kara:

And with charts I don't mean music opinions about other artists or random shady tweets or general comparisons between different artists, which have become extremely popular on the thread recently  :trollga:

1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

nah

that would be two threads to read

and in different sections

we're all lazy sis

we want the info on one and only one thread

Well, Charts have their own section on top of the main thread. I suppose unpinned individual threads could be made for this temporarily at least.

ArtGagaPop

One thread for all but keep it to chart disscusions please not 10x pages of trashing other artists  :rip:

TEANUS

I think it’s fine the way it is. The Charts thread is probably the most distinctive thread on the site. It has die hard members that read and discuss everyday. Separating them would just make things harder the district what was appropriate for which thread (I.e. the Gaga thread would still end up discussing other artists and vice versa). The off-topic discussion is what makes the thread great imo. It’s more like a group chat for the die hard members discussing Gaga rather than a open forum thread

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Archived