💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Alice Chater wants to work with Gaga; praises Enigma

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

lifeasgeorge

I WOULD DIEEEEE

Everyone keeps comparing Ava Max to Gaga, but Alice Chater is so much better imo. Don't sleep on her people!! :grr: 

live and let live

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, lifeasgeorge said:

I WOULD DIEEEEE

Everyone keeps comparing Ava Max to Gaga, but Alice Chater is so much better imo. Don't sleep on her people!! :grr: 

Tbh, it seems like everyone on pop forums knows her, but her numbers are still weak :rip:

Hopefully her label realized what kind of a gem they have in their hands and start investing in her :applause: I think they will try to make Thief her breakthrough single.

darkchylde
3 minutes ago, lifeasgeorge said:

I WOULD DIEEEEE

i didn't know her so thanks for the videos! hourglass sounds too much like a madonna song though

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Saint Jude said:

i didn't know her so thanks for the videos! hourglass sounds too much like a madonna song though

Is that bad tho? Today's pop scene most definitely misses dance pop songs :vegas:

Sounds more like Kylie/Gaga to me. Which is awesome, clearly :vegas:

darkchylde
2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Is that bad tho? Today's pop scene most definitely misses dance pop songs :vegas:

Sounds more like Kylie/Gaga to me. Which is awesome, clearly :vegas:

no not at all! i MISS dance and disco in pop real bad. 

Antichrist
4 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Tbh, it seems like everyone on pop forums knows her, but her numbers are still weak :rip:

Hopefully her label realized what kind of a gem they have in their hands and start investing in her :applause: I think they will try to make Thief her breakthrough single.

idk why they didn't do that with Hourglass. + the MV is just... oustanding :giveup: 

thief is just another mediocre tropical **** song :emma:

MaryJaneHolland
3 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

idk why they didn't do that with Hourglass. + the MV is just... oustanding :giveup: 

thief is just another mediocre tropical **** song :emma:

I lowkey hate Thief aksdjdak :vegas:  But if they need a basic song to push her, I'll take it :vegas:

Antichrist
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

I lowkey hate Thief aksdjdak :vegas:  But if they need a basic song to push her, I'll take it :vegas:

i got so critical lately, and i'm definitely not taking it :emma:

i hate it when they push them with a basic ass song that we've heard over & over again, and if they just so happen to succeed, they either completely change their direction into that way, or their next single flops abysmally because it's not catered to radio and they disappear :emma:

GreenDiamond

With right direction and great PR she could be next big thing, she got it all rly and she is best dancer, since like Ciara idk

Not wanna compare her to AVA but i MUST

Ava only had a catchier song and better marketing, its so unfair.

this girl is way more interested and talented, just compare their videos and you will see. 

Don't hate Ava, i think that she is fine too but Alice blows her out of water

MaryJaneHolland
4 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

i got so critical lately, and i'm definitely not taking it :emma:

i hate it when they push them with a basic ass song that we've heard over & over again, and if they just so happen to succeed, they either completely change their direction into that way, or their next single flops abysmally because it's not catered to radio and they disappear :emma:

If they scrap the songs he did in November...........

I need 'Tonight' and 'Splish Splash' at least :triggered:

Heartbreak Hotel sounds like an exact rip off of Ring My Bell. There will likely be an infringement suit, imo.

Archived