💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Fragile Guy Wants James Charles Jailed 4 Making Str8 Men Attracted 2 Him

LateToCult

Featured Posts

LateToCult

Oh naw. Wait a damn minute. This can’t possibly be real. The man must be looking for some type of internet fame. :air:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George

Fragile masculinity is what needs to disappear from this world. I’m female and gosh there is nothing sexier than a guy who is comfortable with his sexuality... I honestly felt disgust while reading his statement. 

Oh yes, get out and say you'll SMASH that female just because she has a puss and then crawl back playing the victim saying your reputation as a macho man that ****s girls all the time is being questioned. Fragile ass boy.

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

VenusBlackStar

A hole is a hole, just enjoy it dude :gaycat:

Spoiler

Seriously tho, what the hell. Fragile men really are something, attacking someone who literally did nothing but make this guy's pants feel a little tighter for a minute 

You mean to tell me James Charles is not a WOMAN?! I feel deceived. Electric Chair por favor :triggered: 

Awakened M

"Any hole is a goal."

-Aquaria as Melania Trump

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Helxig

Masc heterosexuality is so fragile. Poor thing, he's so upset about his wittle mistake that he's now filled with violent rage.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived