1. 1. Favourite Gaga Boxset?

• The Fame Monster - Super Deluxe Edition
    • Born This Way - Picture Disc Vinyl Boxset
    • Cheek to Cheek - Boxset
    • A Star is Born - Vinyl with prints
    • A Star is Born - Super Deluxe Edition

Featured Posts

ElectricKing

So Gaga has released a few boxsets for her albums. If you own them or have seen unboxings of them on YouTube - what's your favourite?

I personally love the Cheek to Cheek boxset - it looks so beautiful and has so many little things inside that tells a story about the music and the elegance of jazz music. I hope Gaga does more boxsets for her future albums cause they are a real special piece.

41PSdr19b+L._SY355_.jpg115911530.jpgGAGA-19-products-27-C2C-bundle-r1_1024x1VinylNEW4_1024x1024.png?v=1535566210ASIB_sm_bx_revised_1024x1024.png?v=15423

2 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

41PSdr19b+L._SY355_.jpg

I always wanted one of these, I had the opportunity to buy it back then but I didn’t, now these cost a fortune on Ebay :selena:. I hope she makes a 10th anniversary edition of this one for TFM this year. Bobby, if you are seeing this :ally:

Teal Ambition

TFM and the BTW ones are the best! I'm still pissed I never snatched one of these :interestinga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

DeleteMyAccount
7 minutes ago, Angelm said:

I always wanted one of these, I had the opportunity to buy it back then but I didn’t, now these cost a fortune on Ebay :selena:. I hope she makes a 10th anniversary edition of this one for TFM this year. Bobby, if you are seeing this :ally:

Same! I wonder if the Wig hair was actually real though. 

I own them all, neatly catalogued in my Den, except for one, TFM! Cauz I've been spinning the hell out of it for 10 Years now! :awesome:

P9bA.gif

AlexanderMagno

I only have the The Fame Monster Super Deluxe Edition, which is pretty awesome, but I want the Born This Way Picture Vinyl Boxset :huntyga: it's my favourite album and I love vinyl, it simply looks amazing. TFM is great, but the pop out paper dolls and the miscellaneous of photoshoots don't impress me as much.

5 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

Same! I wonder if the Wig hair was actually real though. 

Probably a chunk of a PartyCity wig :messga: but still, we can live the fantasy.

ElectricKing
2 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

I only have the The Fame Monster Super Deluxe Edition, which is pretty awesome, but I want the Born This Way Picture Vinyl Boxset :huntyga: it's my favourite album and I love vinyl, it simply looks amazing. TFM is great, but the pop out paper dolls and the miscellaneous of photoshoots don't impress me as much.

You should be happy lol - although the Born This Way boxset is beautiful, The Fame Monster one is just something I've never seen anything like before. From the mirrored book cover, to the black discs - it really epitomised Gaga's asthetic back then.

Definitely TFM Super Deluxe. I was so happy when I got my copy :flutter:  I wouldn't call the ASIB vinyl release a box set either, it's literally just the standard release.

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

ElectricKing
5 minutes ago, GagaXCollection said:

The Fame Monster - Super Deluxe Edition

You own all of them right? I've seen your website I'm sure?

In all honesty though, I must say that Amazon's packaging for ASIB pre-orders was nothing short of fabulous! But I'll stick with TFM ;)

34f97c220b4249a1f675ece6873e47a0-full.jp

2School4Cool

I only own the ASIB vinyl one, but TFM looks amazing, so I’ll go with that.

See The Best In Everyone

Archived