Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Madonna album...

Davian

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF
2 minutes ago, Davian said:

@River @FfFfFfFF @Didymus @Pluto @Monster7 @MrDarkGa @That J @GypsyVida @Glamourpuss @androiduser @shoful @Smother Em Eh @Antichrist @TMM90 @fabskt @bluemonkey @misunderstood @littlefreakster @ARTPOPSlays @Mer Boy @gumzy3000 @Judas Society @AladdinSane @MyQueen 

For the people that recommended Ray Of Light or seemed interested to know:tony:

From the start the album was such a jump.mp3 from COADF. So different but I actually enjoyed it! I expected more slower songs like the first two, but then I heard the instrumental of Ray Of Light and Skin and was blown away:giveup: It's that type of music that raises your heartbeat without being high tempo. I enjoyed most songs on the album.

My favourites were:

Swim

Ray Of Light

Skin (my favourite)

Nothing Really Matters

Sky Fits Heaven

Frozen (already knew this one but never listened to it on my own)

The bold ones are normally a bit long for my taste but it didn't bother me! The moment it starts to get boring, she changes something.

Next is American Life or Music:music:, have to yet to decide

Skin, The Power of Good-By and Sky Fits Heaven are the songs that got me into Madonna.

I don't know which version you listened, but US version doesn't have ''Has To Be'' so I suggest you to give it a listen too, gorgeous song :diane:.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rat Boy

Yay! I would go in order next (Music then American Life). Music is the perfect sequel to RoL. 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

super ultra
11 hours ago, Davian said:

@Ryusei @River @thwip @FfFfFfFF @ARTBOP @Didymus @MaryJaneHolland @Cherubjudas @elijahfan @MrDarkGa @That J @super ultra @GypsyVida @Glamourpuss @androiduser @shoful @Smother Em Eh @Antichrist @TMM90 @Reidstar @fabskt @bluemonkey @misunderstood

For those who recommended Confessions on a Dance Floor:tony:

I listened to the non-stop version and there was no skips! Not that I could skip but that's beside the point:huntyga: I really liked it and it was so cohesive! I had so much groove, and that's what I like from songs like 4 Minutes and Give It 2 Me:excited: These were my favourites:

Hung Up (already knew it but never got to appreciate it fully with headphones)

Get Together

Sorry

I Love New York

Jump

How High

Next is Ray Of Light:music:

I'm glad you liked the album and also love your interest:diane: I started discovering her full discography on spotify only a few months ago (Confessions, 4 minutes were my childhood and l knew/loved some of her other songs but still) and I definitely don't regret it :tony: and let me know how Erotica goes! 

Guest ARTPOPSlays
3 hours ago, Davian said:

@River @FfFfFfFF @Didymus @Pluto @Monster7 @MrDarkGa @That J @GypsyVida @Glamourpuss @androiduser @shoful @Smother Em Eh @Antichrist @TMM90 @fabskt @bluemonkey @misunderstood @littlefreakster @ARTPOPSlays @Mer Boy @gumzy3000 @Judas Society @AladdinSane @MyQueen 

For the people that recommended Ray Of Light or seemed interested to know:tony:

From the start the album was such a jump.mp3 from COADF. So different but I actually enjoyed it! I expected more slower songs like the first two, but then I heard the instrumental of Ray Of Light and Skin and was blown away:giveup: It's that type of music that raises your heartbeat without being high tempo. I enjoyed most songs on the album.

My favourites were:

Swim

Ray Of Light

Skin (my favourite)

Nothing Really Matters

Sky Fits Heaven

Frozen (already knew this one but never listened to it on my own)

The bold ones are normally a bit long for my taste but it didn't bother me! The moment it starts to get boring, she changes something.

Next is American Life or Music:music:, have to yet to decide

Yaasss glad you like it! I love swim so much! And nothing really matters, and the power of goodbye. I would recommend American Life next 

13 hours ago, Jeroen Bloeming said:

I thought Rebel Heart was her best alongside True Blue. Make sure to listen to her live albums too because some live versions are a lot better than the originals

Rebel Heart is a very very cool album, with beautiful ballads. Way better than MDNA or Hard Candy. I LOVE Hard Candy btw. Miles Away and Devil Wouldnt recognize you are timeless. 

But the best are (in my opinion) :

- Confessions :pray:

- Bedtime Stories

- Erotica 

- Ray Of Light

- Music

- American Life 

- Like A Prayer

Thomas P

Ray of light is the best album of the 20 century period

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

The Fame Monster
19 hours ago, Davian said:

Songs that I liked:
Candy Shop
4 Minutes (love this one:giveup:)
Give It 2 Me
Miles Away
Girl Gone Wild (:applause:)
Give Me All Your Luvin' (guilty pleasure for sure:oops:)
Living For Love
Devil Pray
Ghost Town

Based on your list, I’m pretty sure you would like this hidden gem.

https://open.spotify.com/track/06ERxff6N7qHjXuQm5aiAx?si=IMOWnoQ_RbK9qaT6544WTA

Find your freedom in the music

Cavadour

Ray Of Light.

Considering pros & cons, to me this is the best Madonna album. Not for every taste, especially not if you look for the typical pop dance Madonna style. This is the album I used to successfully recommend to all Madonna haters.

The stellar production of William Orbit was the trigger. I used to like some Madonna hits from the beginning, but I've never fell for a complete album. I've been an early fan of W.O. (his Torch Song albums with ethereal female vocals, the Strange Cargo series...). He was the most advanced electro-pop producer of the moment and I was eagerly waiting for his colaboration with Madonna. It just came out as a perfect gem. Still unsurpassed today...

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

Davian
6 hours ago, The Fame Monster said:

Based on your list, I’m pretty sure you would like this hidden gem.

https://open.spotify.com/track/06ERxff6N7qHjXuQm5aiAx?si=IMOWnoQ_RbK9qaT6544WTA

I was so confused when I saw the Rebel Heart cover because I listened to the deluxe version and this one was not on it. But saw it's from the Rebel Heart EP. Why did she put out this EP? 

Btw I actually liked to song!!

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived