💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Madonna album...

Davian

Featured Posts

Antichrist
2 hours ago, Didymus said:

Btw, if you do end up choosing Confessions to start with, make sure you listen to the "non-stop mix" version (that's actually what it's called on Spotify) and not the version on which all tracks are separate (as in, each having their intro and outro, not blending into one another). It's an essential part of the album and Madonna made it that way intentionally as a protest against the then upcoming "shuffle mode" of music listening which she found damaging to experiencing music (albums) :whitney:

i remember when i bought the confessions cd, and there was no pauses inbetween songs, everything just went on from the beginning to end, my mind was blown :giveup:

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Davian

I second this, watching her tours (and her music video's, I should add) is a great way to get introduced to what made Madonna such a force for so many decades. It's not just about the music (which is great on its own, of course), it's about the full package.

As Gaga herself said in one of her very first interviews: Madonna, like no other, found a way to blend music with image in an unprecedented, compelling way.

Definitely check out Drowned World Tour, Confessions Tour, Sticky & Sweet Tour and MDNA Tour :party: And Girlie Show if you found a way to appreciate the difficult but genius Erotica album :nick:

That's actually a fun idea! Any idea were I can watch some of her tours in good quality? For example Youtube of Netflix video's. 

Btw, if you do end up choosing Confessions to start with, make sure you listen to the "non-stop mix" version (that's actually what it's called on Spotify) and not the version on which all tracks are separate (as in, each having their intro and outro, not blending into one another). It's an essential part of the album and Madonna made it that way intentionally as a protest against the then upcoming "shuffle mode" of music listening which she found damaging to experiencing music (albums) :whitney:

And again, a really fun idea by you:vegas: Defiantly doing this! I always shuffle my playlists but I also love to listen to albums in full. That's why I still buy physical copies:happy:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Davian
3 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

@Davian that's a good order to start with. I think you're right to listen to the others before Erotica as it's one of those that some people like an

It would be interesting if you could update this thread later on to let us know what you think of the suggestions and which tracks you liked the most. :)

I will!:vegas:

Davian
7 minutes ago, Smother Em Eh said:

Start with Erotica, then go to Ray Of Light, then Confessions On A Dance Floor. Then to her debut and then to Like A Virgin and so on. But those I recommend to you the most. She has a wonderful pop discography! 

I think I'll wait with Erotica just for now but I'll start with Confessions and Ray Of Light!

Antichrist
9 minutes ago, Davian said:

That's actually a fun idea! Any idea were I can watch some of her tours in good quality? For example Youtube of Netflix video's. 

And again, a really fun idea by you:vegas: Defiantly doing this! I always shuffle my playlists but I also love to listen to albums in full. That's why I still buy physical copies:happy:

i'm pretty sure all of her tours are uploaded on Youtube, but not in the best quality, sadly :emma:

Didymus
12 minutes ago, Davian said:

These are all pretty good, esp sound wise. Confessions is on YouTube as well but with poor sound. Sticky & Sweet is the best to start anyway :nick:

Davian
3 minutes ago, Didymus said:

These are all pretty good, esp sound wise. Confessions is on YouTube as well but with poor sound. Sticky & Sweet is the best to start anyway :nick:

5 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

i'm pretty sure all of her tours are uploaded on Youtube, but not in the best quality, sadly :emma:

Thanks! Btw I just saw that she uploads a lot of her tours in audio, why can't Gaga:giveup: That's so cool

Antichrist
1 minute ago, Davian said:

Thanks! Btw I just saw that she uploads a lot of her tours in audio, why can't Gaga:giveup: That's so cool

she releases live albums for basically all her tours i believe, though i haven't been able to find one yet for Drowned World tour ._.

Bloodyjack

Slave to the rhythm 

Coperate cannibal 

Believe 

Stay

Express yourself 

Oh wait, those are just her... inspirations:toofunny:

dude all you need is Erotica from beginning to the end ! 

Erotica

DEEPER AND DEEPER

Fever

Where life begins   MY JAM 

secret garden <3 

Thief of hearts !

In this life

Davian
15 minutes ago, Mr Mirko said:

dude all you need is Erotica from beginning to the end ! 

Erotica

DEEPER AND DEEPER

Fever

Where life begins   MY JAM 

secret garden <3 

Thief of hearts !

In this life

A lot of people said that it's a really odd (but great) album. So I'll listen to other ones first because I'm so new to her music. But the titles sound promising:trollga:

Davian
4 minutes ago, laladin said:

Greatest hits immaculate

I prefer albums as a whole so I'm sure I'll get to listen to those hits eventually:)

2 minutes ago, Davian said:

I prefer albums as a whole so I'm sure I'll get to listen to those hits eventually:)

i dont really like her album track.

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived