💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ariana to Break Pop-Star Rules in 2019

WorstBehavior

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, FentyGa said:

People don't buy albums as much anymore. Also, consider the fact that the majority of her fanbase is teenagers who probably can't afford to buy all their favourite albums, AND most of hus have at least one streaming platform.

I know that streaming is the thing now, but I still don't consider her a major pop star now. She tops the charts with the new singles, but Sweetener was literally abandoned right after it came out, she was already in the studio to record the new album. 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FentyGa
2 minutes ago, ralloz said:

I know that streaming is the thing now, but I still don't consider her a major pop star now. She tops the charts with the new singles, but Sweetener was literally abandoned right after it came out, she was already in the studio to record the new album. 

While I get why you think what you think, but at the same time, Ari's always done that. She finished an album by the end of 2016, even though DW had just come out that May. Obv she ended up not releasing that, but that's not the point.
I think Ari just loves making music.

JusKeepBreathin
1 hour ago, SimonSays said:

We all know she doesn’t have the power to release whatever she wants and when she wants yet. She’s not breaking any rule. Her label is still in control of her releases, so TU,N is getting a typical treatment in a shorter period of time. 

She is getting there. I'm almost sure that her Christmas Album wasn't a label thing. It was for her hardcore fans. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

1 minute ago, FentyGa said:

While I get why you think what you think, but at the same time, Ari's always done that. She finished an album by the end of 2016, even though DW had just come out that May. Obv she ended up not releasing that, but that's not the point.
I think Ari just loves making music.

I mean, if her record label allows her to release whenever she wants... I don't understand the double standards of the press: she is clearly overlapping two eras, releasing the video of breathin' right before tun. If gaga did something like that the gp would have called her desperate. But I get now it's Ari's momentum and she's using it, she has a great management with all those radio deals

I mean, it's actually very cool of her. Even when I don't like her, I hope this inspires other popstars to do the same! :pawsup:

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

Lord Temptation

Ariana is not just an “industry plant”. She is THE industry plant.

40 singles released in less than 6 years? CHECK.

A Christmas album? CHECK.

A failed marriage? CHECK.

Collaborations with Jessie J, Miley Cyrus, Iggy Azaelia, Future, the Weeknd, Andrea Bocelli, John Legend, Big Sean, Nicki Minaj, Pharell Williams, Mika, Troye Sivan, Young Thug, Calvin Harris, Nathan Sykes, Lil wayne, Meghan Trainor? CHECK.

She’s done it all, hasn’t she?

Biden Harris 2024

She wants so bad to be a "revolutionary" artist. Well, it's not about timing, it's about putting out great music. I loved No Tears.. but the other songs just left me hearing generic music. Her hearts in the right place but maybe she lives too much in a bubble. Tends to skew things a bit.:nails:

Gagaplayer315

If following "pop-star rules"means decent quality music being released then girl you should give them another chance 

Thomas P
2 hours ago, Bloody Grammys said:

That's easy to say when you have a line up of writers and producers working for you :fan:

She’s writing too. She’s not even enlisted too many people for this one, it’s mostly her and her close friends having fun. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Gracious Gaga

why don't you break rules by releasing something that sounds new and fresh and nothing like all the **** music that 2019 has lead up to, Ari?

♥ Kindness Police.

Girl should stop acting like she’s revolutionizing pop. She’s just playing around with the release schedule which is basically changing a business model/practice for more money for her own gain and the idea probably came from her manager/label.

To me shes just another singing contest grade r&b vocalist who’s been marketed to sell with some sex appeal and teen sass.

PerfectExca

Can anyone explain why radio has to be impacted before the release of the music video? Won't you get maximum streams from the video if it's dropped on the same day? And why do artists always drop lyric videos instead of actual ones on release week?:huh:

The sun will rise each day. Will you?

Archived