💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ariana to Break Pop-Star Rules in 2019

WorstBehavior

Featured Posts

WorstBehavior

I agree with her on wanting to release music whenever she wants and right away. I don’t like how pop stars have to go through this whole process to build up hype. Just release it.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, babyboo said:

yeah that's what the article is about :triggered:

have some sympathy, I wrote my thesis and got my degree and threw my reading comprehension out the window :triggered:

3 points in and ready for more

We all know she doesn’t have the power to release whatever she wants and when she wants yet. She’s not breaking any rule. Her label is still in control of her releases, so TU,N is getting a typical treatment in a shorter period of time. 

The night sky tells all

I've been saying Gaga should do this for 5 years now.

Who would think Ariana would become the one to actually pull it off

I wish Gaga had the balls to do it too tbh

bloody g

That's easy to say when you have a line up of writers and producers working for you :fan:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Give her a break, she's the current it girl, let her enjoy it before the GP will move to a new one..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

She’s just droping tun this quick because Sweetener wasn’t the album we were all expecting, she’s just doing some fanservice and taking advantage of the hype, no more than that, and that’s were the music quality goes down :ohwell:

People need to stop overrating her every actions damn this is exhausting. Sweetener was awful & flopped, she's not breaking any rules, just releasing often, if any other artist released that music people would call it bad, she's just lucky it's trendy/"cool" to love her lately

JazzGa

I like that she makes the point about only doing what male rappers have been doing for years. But tbh, the music quality does drop noticeably when you are releasing "whatever you feel like" without the months of think tanks and board room meetings and revisions and remixing and remastering. I can see why Ariana enjoys her life better releasing music "whenever she feels like" but there's a reason why the formula exists and it usually does a pretty good job of maximizing music quality

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

I don't get all this praise around her. I mean, she's a very good vocalist, but her pure sales are tragic

And they keep saying she's a pop artist :ohwell:

FentyGa
7 minutes ago, ralloz said:

I don't get all this praise around her. I mean, she's a very good vocalist, but her pure sales are tragic

And they keep saying she's a pop artist :ohwell:

People don't buy albums as much anymore. Also, consider the fact that the majority of her fanbase is teenagers who probably can't afford to buy all their favourite albums, AND most of hus have at least one streaming platform.

Archived