Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Bryan Singer New Sexual Misconduct Allegations

Sorcerer

Featured Posts

Sorcerer

bryan-singer-2.jpg?w=1000&h=563&crop=1

Bohemian Rhapsody Director Bryan Singer Hit With Fresh Allegations of Sex With Underage Boys

Bryan Singer, the director of “Bohemian Rhapsody,” is facing new allegations published in the Atlantic on Wednesday that he engaged in sexual misconduct with underage boys.

In the report, four men allege that Singer had sexual encounters with them when they were teenagers in the late 1990s. One of the men, Victor Valdovinos, says he was a 13-year-old extra on the set of “Apt Pupil” when Singer fondled his genitals.

The three other accusers are identified in the story by pseudonyms. One, identified in the story as Andy, says that he had sex with Singer when he was 15. Another man, identified as Eric, says he was 17 when he began having sex with the director. Singer would have been 31 at the time. The third man, Ben, alleges that he and Singer had oral sex when he was 17 or 18.

“He would stick his hands down your pants without consent,” the man told the Atlantic. “He was predatory in that he would ply people with alcohol and drugs and then have sex with them.”

https://variety.com/2019/biz/news/bryan-singer-allegations-sex-underage-boys-1203115090/

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Waiting for Queen to apologize and remove their Oscar's nominations and to not releasing the movie in any kind of format

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Regina George

Bohemian Rhapsody EX director*

He was removed frim the project when allegations were made. So let’s not. 

Lord Temptation

These accusations have been known for many years now. Yet despite this he was still allowed to direct Bohemian Rhapsody? 

F*** you Hollywood. Somehow the pedophiles keep winning. I can’t stand it.

12 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

He’s still making royalties from BR, he appears on the credits as well. He’s more involved than the producers of BR wants you to think.

1 minute ago, babyboo said:

is every director in hollywood a pedo or what :triggered: so bizzare

Privileged men in power are a scary thing, aren’t they? 

Henri Bardot

This is not surprising. 

I don't want to imagine how many actors/ directors have been sexually abused or have sexually abused. 

It is known that LA is the city of pedophiles. 

pooiota

StarstruckIllusion

the whisper campaign :giveup:

the tea I spilled in the chart discussions thread w Phillip Defranco’s video 

its all true omg 

this leak is NOT on accident. Bad luck surviving this BR:vegas: 

11 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

This is just... completely wrong.

1) He may be the ex director but he is still getting sole director credit for the movie, as well as being campaigned in the director categories by the studio. The studio didn't care less.

2) It's confirmed that he directed most of the movie anyways before Fletcher was hired. When he left, there were only 2 weeks of shooting left from July to December of 2017. That's pretty much the entire movie.

3) Allegations have been made since the 1990s, the story did not break out during set. The studio and everyone attached to it most likely knew about his shady history and still signed onto the movie.

4) The studio did not fire him over the allegations, they fired him over the fact that he was unprofessional onset (being late, showing up non-sober). If he acted courteously onset he never would've been replaced.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

2 minutes ago, Vegas said:

Privileged men in power are a scary thing, aren’t they? 

all pedos are scary. regardless of status and gender.

Regina George
9 minutes ago, gag said:

This is just... completely wrong.

1) He may be the ex director but he is still getting sole director credit for the movie, as well as being campaigned in the director categories by the studio. The studio didn't care less.

2) It's confirmed that he directed most of the movie anyways before Fletcher was hired. When he left, there were only 2 weeks of shooting left from July to December of 2017. That's pretty much the entire movie.

3) Allegations have been made since the 1990s, the story did not break out during set. The studio and everyone attached to it most likely knew about his shady history and still signed onto the movie.

4) The studio did not fire him over the allegations, they fired him over the fact that he was unprofessional onset (being late, showing up non-sober). If he acted courteously onset he never would've been replaced.

They had to keep the credit because majority of movie was made already and it would be disastrous to start all over. I don’t think we should link the movie to him. Movie and the actors and everyone else who was involved in making this movie literally have nothing to do with his behavior and his assaults. This should be only about him and he should not be credited as “the bohemian rhapsody director” because he was fired from the project. 

I’d like to know what’s so funny to you about my reply? Is it the objective opinion that more than 1000 people are earning money in making of the movie or the fact that hey would all probably lose that job because of him if the movie was cancelled because studio wouldn’t probably give them another budget? @Americano

5 minutes ago, babyboo said:

all pedos are scary. regardless of status and gender.

you were asking if "all directors in hollywood are pedos" and I gave you the answer. Privileged men in power think they can get away with it. And apparently this is just another case.

Regina George
12 minutes ago, Vegas said:

He’s still making royalties from BR, he appears on the credits as well. He’s more involved than the producers of BR wants you to think.

I know that but to start all over would ruin the movie and people who were working on this movie. The budget would be extra low and they would not be able to make the movie. It’s not fair to other people who are involved because it’s not their fault he did those awful things. He was fired from the project and that’s all they could do. 

Archived