press

"All The Stars" deserves Best Original Song more than "Shallow"

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chickens in Malibu

Gaga is so winning that award anyway. It doesn't matter. Just hope Mark Ronson doesn't ruin it, like he did at the Globes.

shoful
1 minute ago, nicolasrumet said:

Gaga is so winning that award anyway. It doesn't matter. Just hope Mark Ronson doesn't ruin it, like he did at the Globes.

What did Mark do? 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

derpmonster

Please little monsters, don't harass the journalist for writing this. The last thing we need is another article, "Lady Gaga fans harass journalists and voters to get her an Oscar" because that's how you lose. 

She's wrong about a lot of things and we need to just ignore ha, cause she drinks and is trying too hard to sound smart and stay relevant.

You could say... she's reaching for All The Stars. :giggle:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

zakariah

'I predict that a decade from now, people will still be listening to "All the Stars," while "Shallow" will be viewed as an oddity in Gaga's otherwise musically progressive career.'

hshdfjdsf no one's even listening to ATS as much now lmao 

derpmonster
Just now, Aquarius said:

'I predict that a decade from now, people will still be listening to "All the Stars," while "Shallow" will be viewed as an oddity in Gaga's otherwise musically progressive career.'

hshdfjdsf no one's even listening to ATS as much now lmao 

And the prediction is totally wrong. Shallow is shaping up to be one of Gaga's biggest hits. Look at streaming. Getting 2m+ every day and already past Million Reasons.

Shallow will be remembered next to Million Reasons among her signature ballads.

KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, derpmonster said:

Please little monsters, don't harass the journalist for writing this. The last thing we need is another article, "Lady Gaga fans harass journalists and voters to get her an Oscar" because that's how you lose. 

I'm not trying to harass him by any means, but I wanted to see your guys opinions on the points he made.

Author of the article:

Shallow "panders to people who are afraid of change..." aka white dudes. Same criticism Gaga got when she released Joanne.

It's Salon, don't take it too seriously.

derpmonster
1 minute ago, SKANK said:

Author of the article:

Shallow "panders to people who are afraid of change..." aka white dudes. Same criticism Gaga got when she released Joanne.

It's Salon, don't take it too seriously.

Lol she doesn't get that it's for the character. How do you make a "progressive" non-rock song when Jack arranged it?

2 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I'm not trying to harass him by any means, but I wanted to see your guys opinions on the points he made.

Oh no worries. :hug: Wasn't directed at you. Just at LMs at general because stuff like this has happened.

zakariah
2 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

And the prediction is totally wrong. Shallow is shaping up to be one of Gaga's biggest hits. Look at streaming. Getting 2m+ every day and already past Million Reasons.

Shallow will be remembered next to Million Reasons among her signature ballads.

right?! like the fact that shallow is still holding up pretty steadily on the hot 100 for the past 15 weeks shows that people are still pretty interested, & will probably get a boost after the grammys if it wins even 1 award it's nom'd for

LordEnigma

Just as I thought, she’s literally saying Shallow will win SOLELY because there are older, white men voting.

We all know if Beyonce was singing it the author would be praising it for being passionate and ground-breaking.

Archived