Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does Gaga dislike the bridge of Paparazzi?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Born To Slay

Gaga has performed Paparazzi at every tour since it’s release and yet, the bridge hasn’t been included since the monster ball. This is very unusual for Gaga since when she shortens songs, for most songs she removes the second verse but for Paparazzi, it’s the bridge that gets removed. She even removes the bridge during many performances that otherwise would be in full. Is this an indication that Gaga doesn’t like the bridge of Paparazzi? 

hardcore1996

i feel like it fits with the studio/vmas version, but in terms of a bridge its sooo different melodically from the rest of the song there’s something...idk immature? about it? Would have fit in the artrave tho

2School4Cool

I think if she’s going to remove a portion of that song the bridge is the part that makes most sense. It’s the only part that deviates somewhat from the main theme of the song. And in some instances it just doesn’t fit. For example, the jazz version just wouldn’t work with “snap snap to that **** on the radio.” I think the song just packs more of a punch going straight to that final chorus.

See The Best In Everyone

Tom Nook

She knows that both verses fücking snap so it’s the bridge that gets the chop instead

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

GypsyBabe
13 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

She knows that both verses fücking snap so it’s the bridge that gets the chop instead

Took the words out of my mouth. :tony:  The verses are dope so the bridge can be snipped. 

Imagine her doing the bridge during a Jazz rendition though. With her JazzGa voice and arrangement? :laughga:

⚯͛

misunderstood
3 hours ago, SS77 said:

I think she just realizes it's a poopy bridge in an otherwise flawless song :oops:

You're hot!

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

giskardsb

Gaga has a habit early of making bridges that are random and make no sense to the song.  BR is same way. 

martiniglistens
8 hours ago, giskardsb said:

Gaga has a habit early of making bridges that are random and make no sense to the song.  BR is same way. 

So true but omgggg i live for that bridge

Am i the only one who doesnt know what the paparazzi bridge is? I'm guessing its the snap snap that shi* on the radio part? 

Archived