đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

CupcakKe Shares Story of Abusive (ex)Boyfriend

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

LateToCult

She’s what a lot of people would consider wealthy and famous so I can see why Chicago PD was slow to respond to her. They probably assumed she had access to other forms of protection like private security. At least I hope that’s the case because 40 minutes to respond to a woman who is trying to get away from an abusive man is too long. Situations that seem harmless can quickly escalate to being dangerous.

JohnnyVersace
26 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

She’s what a lot of people would consider wealthy and famous so I can see why Chicago PD was slow to respond to her. They probably assumed she had access to other forms of protection like private security. At least I hope that’s the case because 40 minutes to respond to a woman who is trying to get away from an abusive man is too long. Situations that seem harmless can quickly escalate to being dangerous.

I highly doubt the Chicago PD knows who CupcaKKe is....

And also if she was panicked and needed help, she shouldn't have to call a private security company and fork over thousands of dollars. It's the ****ing police, they could have, and should have responded faster. It's clearly discriminatory. 

LateToCult
1 hour ago, JohnnyVersace said:

I highly doubt the Chicago PD knows who CupcaKKe is....

And also if she was panicked and needed help, she shouldn't have to call a private security company and fork over thousands of dollars. It's the ****ing police, they could have, and should have responded faster. It's clearly discriminatory. 

They may not know who cupcakke is but they have her information on record. They did a wellness check on her a couple of weeks ago. They do look at this kind of information.

Archived