💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Early GA and needing to pee

kittypeach95

Featured Posts

kittypeach95

Thank you to those who tried to help! Some helpful tips for sure. And for the one who is being rude for no reason, if you have nothing better to do with your life so be it đŸ€·đŸŸâ€â™€ïž

I did early and regular GA last week, and the crowd was generally nice enough to hold your spots. I had front/second row, and the folks around me were even holding spots then when someone wanted to run to the bathroom or grab a drink. If you're going solo and need to run out, ask just nicely and offer to return the favor and/or pick up stuff from the concession stand for your neighbors. 

Also, even though Vegas is known for partying, I would strongly suggest not drinking any alcohol for the show, if you want to minimize your breaks. That's a very quick way to kill your bladder. Drinks in the theater were super pricey too.

derpmonster

At my JWT venue, they gave everyone numbers as people came. Then people were free to even leave. Didn't actually queue up until about 4pm. I arrived at 9am,got my number (92), and just sat somewhere. They let you use the venue restroom. That's when Gaga was filming ASIB and I got to hear a few songs before everyone else. Mic fed into bathroom speakers too :diane:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

skaxboy

Make friends with ppl in line and once you’re inside. 

Once GA is crowded getting out of the crowd to use the bathroom isn’t so bad. But when you come back you should have one drink in each hand (even if it’s a cup of water) because people will move aside for you for the sake of you not spilling the drinks. I do this at plenty of shows and it works for me. 

bluemonkey
On 1/29/2019 at 12:28 PM, skaxboy said:

Make friends with ppl in line and once you’re inside. 

Once GA is crowded getting out of the crowd to use the bathroom isn’t so bad. But when you come back you should have one drink in each hand (even if it’s a cup of water) because people will move aside for you for the sake of you not spilling the drinks. I do this at plenty of shows and it works for me. 

That is genius. :ladyhaha:

pink sushi

I haven't done GA at a Gaga show, but I've done GA alone many times to see Marina.

And trust me, nobody is THAT rude to not save your spot to let you go to the bathroom or get something to eat. Just make sure the people around you in line know who you are. You don't have to make friends with them, but at least say hi so they will recognize you when you leave and come back to your spot. 

Haroon

I can’t comment about that specific line because I’ve never been to that venue, but at all of the venues I’ve been at here in England they let you leave the line to go to the toilet or to get food. Just make sure you let the people in front and behind you know so there’s no drama when you come back and so they can vouch for you :omg:

ARTPOPIllusion

If you’re going alone, make friends with monsters in line and I’m sure they’ll let you go to the bathroom and save your spot!! Or that than, I usually don’t drink anything 2 hours before. 

Most importantly, HAVE FUNN!!!

Archived