💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Early GA and needing to pee

kittypeach95

Featured Posts

kittypeach95

Maybe a silly question, but I have early GA in June. For monsters who line up early, how do you hold your pee while waiting or the whole concert?? I hope I won’t have to but you never know haha

Great question, I would also ask about girls and their period - anyone who could give me some advice? Try to get out of the crowd or bleed to death? :gum:

YourWhiskyMouth

I did GA at the Joanne Tour and got there probably 3 hours early. I pee a lot so I thought about this quite a bit :ally:

What I did and worked was not drink anything for a few hours before the show and brought a whole pack of gum (fruity gum probably works best) with me. Whenever my mouth got dry I just chewed a piece of gum and I felt hydrated again :icega:

La Rosalia

The Early GA line is actually next to the restrooms, so you won't have any problem ! Just make sure to make friends with the people around you if you need to leave :) 

Jenina
33 minutes ago, Kattys said:

Great question, I would also ask about girls and their period - anyone who could give me some advice? Try to get out of the crowd or bleed to death? :gum:

Lmao at the JWT I had waited for hours with my period and I had like two pairs of underwear on, each with a super thick night pad, and compression shorts underneath what I was wearing lmaoo. I chose for pads instead of tampons because I was waiting for longer than 8 hours and I love Gaga but I'm not dying for her at a concert:air: While waiting outside though I made friends with some people in line and they promised to hold a spot in line for me so I could go and check just in case and pee. In the arena though I just stood there and hoped everything was enough(I still leaked a bit) :poot: 

cool

StarstruckIllusion

I buy a waterbottle, empty it and then pee in there. Thank god I have a **** lmao

hausofcy

I haven’t done GA at a gaga concert but at other concerts I have been front/second row and I always make sure to go and come back using the same route so people will recognise me when i’m making my way back to the front. 99% of the times everyone is pretty chill about it and let me pass. Some start frowning but whatever. However, idk If monsters are that chill. 

🇯🇵

I get to GA like 5 minutes before the show because I don’t care about being front row so can’t help yah:) 

dynamite
5 minutes ago, AladdinSane said:

I get to GA like 5 minutes before the show because I don’t care about being front row so can’t help yah:) 

Wow pin this helpful post 

7 minutes ago, dynamite said:

Wow pin this helpful post 

Yeah I agree-it’s almost as stupid as asking how to pee at a concert

dynamite
19 minutes ago, AladdinSane said:

Yeah I agree-it’s almost as stupid as asking how to pee at a concert

Why is it stupid? They're not asking how to pee at a concert, they're asking how to pee if you're in a queue for the front row...without losing the space 

Archived