Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

European monsters going to ENIGMA

L E O

Featured Posts

Hi guys!

As a Parisian, I didn't think I'd attend ENIGMA, but then, I realized it'll be years before I'll be able to see her again (it's been more than 4 already, thanks to the JWT cancellation :saladga:), and so I'm like F*CK it!
I probably won't be able to attend any of the 2019 dates, but 2020 is totally doable! So I was wondering, any European monsters here going to Vegas too? Or maybe went already? Do y'all have any tips for me? I already looked at that hotel topic, it was very helpful!

Another thing that kinda scares me is the flight. Paris > Vegas is quite expensive, but Paris > LA isn't AT ALL. So, question of you US monsters, is the LA > Vegas easy? I've seen some really cheap, so maybe I should know what companies to avoid, etc etc?

Thanks a lot for anyone reading :kara:

I'm in uk going oct 2019 I've booked hotel and flights in December £1600 for two and enigma tickets in Jan £355 for two booked with tui .

iAstroLeo
Just now, Ack1234 said:

I'm in uk going oct 2019 I've booked hotel and flights in December £1600 for two and enigma tickets in Jan £355 for two booked with tui .

Will you be my sugar daddy? :hor: 

1 hour ago, L E O said:

Hi guys!

As a Parisian, I didn't think I'd attend ENIGMA, but then, I realized it'll be years before I'll be able to see her again (it's been more than 4 already, thanks to the JWT cancellation :saladga:), and so I'm like F*CK it!
I probably won't be able to attend any of the 2019 dates, but 2020 is totally doable! So I was wondering, any European monsters here going to Vegas too? Or maybe went already? Do y'all have any tips for me? I already looked at that hotel topic, it was very helpful!

Another thing that kinda scares me is the flight. Paris > Vegas is quite expensive, but Paris > LA isn't AT ALL. So, question of you US monsters, is the LA > Vegas easy? I've seen some really cheap, so maybe I should know what companies to avoid, etc etc?

Thanks a lot for anyone reading :kara:

Hey! Moi j'y vais la semaine prochaine et frchmnt si tu trouves la bonne période pour y aller, c'est vraiment pas super cher. Mon avion j'ai payé 350euros A/R et les hotels sont vrmnt pas cher si tu t'y prends à temps. Le seul truc qui demande un peux plus c'est le ticket de concert. Et comme tu parles du vols PARIS/LA, je te conseil de faire LA/VEGAS avec flixbus c'est genre 5-10euros et tu vois des beaux paysage! Moi je dirais un bon 1000euros pour le voyage grand max, il suffit de bien réfléchir et hup!

If you’re willing to drive LA to Vegas, you could really make the trip worth it and do a road trip! It’s not that long of a drive (this American says...) and you’ll see vastly different landscapes than you’ll ever see in Europe! 

iAstroLeo

Also @L E O see the flight departing from Barcelona in Norwegian.. It's A LOT cheaper, at least compared with flights departing from Lisbon. I saw that there was a round trip for about 300€ to Las Vegas + 20€ to Barcelona from Lisbon in Ryanair :hor: 

I'm imagining Paris - Barcelona isn't very expensive :poot:

TheSlash
1 hour ago, Hurem said:

People complaining they haven’t seen Gaga in 4 years yet there are Liddos who have never seen her. :triggered:

I heard my name! :lana:  :selena:  :vegas: 

Ew, David!

Thanks y'all, I'll take the time to properly answer later (I'm at work haha) 
But glad to see I'm not the only one crazy enough to do it :gaycat:

AND I'M SO SORRY @Hurem I KNOW I SHOULDN'T COMPLAIN :saladga:

Magneto

I'm from The Netherlands and going in November. I only bought my ticket to the show (and might buy the Jazz & Piano one too) and I will be purchasing my flight and hotel later this year. I don't know any suggestions for you, but I;m gonna ask my friends and family who've been to Vegas before

Free my mind

AJRocketMan
3 hours ago, Hurem said:

People complaining they haven’t seen Gaga in 4 years yet there are Liddos who have never seen her. :triggered:

What’s a Liddo?

12 hours ago, L E O said:

In my flight home, I had to do a quick layover at LBG (very close to LAX) from LAS. It's about an hour flight, so it should be easily do-able. I personally like JetBlue as far as domestic travel goes, as it's one of the cheaper options and still is decent (and has good free snacks). Spirit is apparently one of the cheapest and may have tempting deals, but I've heard horror stories from travelers, so I avoid it. (I also work in travel, so I know it's kinda a hot mess behind the scenes too.)

I'm in the UK and we are flying out next Wednesday 30th Jan and staying in Vegas for a week to see Enigma on 2nd Feb and Jazz and Piano on 3rd Feb :)

We went cheap with hotel and booked the Excalibur because we really won't be spending much time there. Our flights, hotel and transfers for the week were only £550 each :) we actually spent more on Lady Gaga tickets to both shows than the flights and hotel! 

Archived