đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

ASIB weakest Oscar favorite in years

Gagz4Gaga

Featured Posts

Gagz4Gaga

A Star Is Born has emerged as 2019's big Oscar favorite, with the bookies currently having it on odds for Best Picture rivaled only by Roma.

Recently, the awards discussion is dominated by Green Book and Bohemian Rhapsody, the controversial winners of the Golden Globes for Best Picture in Comedy and Drama respectively (how the American Foreign Press classifies genres is another discussion). Both have also been criticized for inaccurate portrayals of their subject matter.

Against that backdrop, A Star Is Born is seen as the good alternative; the deserving movie in a season defined by controversy and mediocrity. And while it may be better than either of the Golden Globes winners, that it's set to win Best Picture is a real disappointment.

There are plenty of awards that A Star Is Born is a deserving winner for. Shallow is overplayed but no less great a song, and Sam Elliott's performance as Jackson Maine's brother is an anchoring supporting role. But for Best Picture, the film is a cut below what we've come accustomed to from the new-age Academy.

more here: https://screenrant.com/star-born-movie-oscars-odds-bad-favorite/ 

So, let’s hold our expectations and just anticipate a single Oscar for Original Song coming February 24. :vegas:

nostalgia’s for geeks

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagz4Gaga
2 minutes ago, Judas Society said:

overplayed? Bitch, where?

In our minds and fantasy, Spotify be damned coz that still counts :ally:

nostalgia’s for geeks

Gracious Gaga

it doesn't matter because IM winning the Oscars this year.  look out 2019, this is MY year.

♥ Kindness Police.

Judas Society
1 minute ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

In our minds and fantasy, Spotify be damned coz that still counts :ally:

radio be damned coz it inflates the counts for hot 100 but shallow is not being played as much as it should have

Judas Society
Just now, Gracious Gaga said:

it doesn't matter because IM winning the Oscar this year.  look out 2019, this is MY year.

ugh, your mind!

Gagz4Gaga
1 minute ago, Judas Society said:

radio be damned coz it inflates the counts for hot 100 but shallow is not being played as much as it should have

Monopoly of hiphop and basic pop songs ruined the chart run of Shallow but at least she’s reaping awards left and right. #RadioIsOurs2032hopefully

nostalgia’s for geeks

That J

A nothing article on a slow news day that will be long gone by the thousands of articles about the nominations tomorrow.  

Thank u, next. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Nikolai Barrow

I mean it depends where you live i think. I hear shallow all the time here on the radio in Canada. Once twice in one day once in a cab the other in a store. But i wouldn't say it is overplayed! 

sampool

It’s not like she’ll win the award if ASIB wins BP, bitch I’m here for BA and best song, other than that idgaf.

PunkTheFunk

As long as Gaga gets her Oscar. I couldn't give a frick about Best Picture. 

Archived