💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Farhan has some unfinished business

JustAnother

Featured Posts

JustAnother

I almost completely became content with his leaving until I was reminded that he posted the I Wanna Be With You studio snippet, and I cannot let him go if he has the full :ally: Farhan if you’re listening please just do us this last favor. 

Spoiler

KatieJudasGaga4

I still think I Wanna Be With You is better than Dope. This studio version is so amazing! :firega:

JustAnother
3 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I still think I Wanna Be With You is better than Dope. This studio version is so amazing! :firega:

Agreed. Both are great songs but IWBWY makes me feel happy sad and Dope makes me just sad. Plus IWBWY was for fans. 

JustAnother
1 minute ago, Animal Claws said:

This too

Nnn I don’t remeber this :ally: The Chorus part snaps, but I’m usually not a fan of TF demos because they all sound the same with very much identical subject matter/lyrics. If he does return though this would be a good addition.

TimisaMonster
13 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

This too

Those last 3 seconds blew the other 42 away...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

That J
19 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

This too

I need THIS on an album right after Reloaded. This shizzzzzzz is DOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm legit getting my swerve ON to this beat.  Bam. 

This could be my new bedroom jam for when ya wanna turn it up. Haha the 24-40 sec mark is killer.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

27monster27
30 minutes ago, JustAnother said:

Nnn I don’t remeber this :ally: The Chorus part snaps, but I’m usually not a fan of TF demos because they all sound the same with very much identical subject matter/lyrics. If he does return though this would be a good addition.

According to Gagapedia this may have been done during the recording sessions for TFM. (The early ones in 2008.)

he/him/his

40 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

This!

GagaUnderYou

IWBWY sounds so nostalgic. Hope it will see the light of day one day. Really wish it came officially from Gaga though. 

I would love to hear Private Audition & Out of Control too! 

TEANUS

I Wanna Be With You sounds so much more fitting on the album in comparison to ARTPOP.

The polarization between the high and low of drug use MJH-Dope works really well but IWBWY would just fit the peppy, high-energy vibe of the album so much better

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

VOLANTIS

I guess Dope was just very important for Gaga since it did become a very serious issue for her. So that’s nice. But she could have snuck in IWBWY as a bonus track though. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Archived