Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Vegas in 2020

SharkmanthaC

Featured Posts

SharkmanthaC

Since Gaga herself has said she will be in Vegas 2, possibly 3 years, I'm assuming Vegas shows for 2020 are a guarantee.  Is there any idea when they will announce the shows? Any thoughts on how many shows there will be? 

Spoiler

I've got to start budgeting. :spin:

she/her/hers

JustAnother

I think she’ll release them around the same time as last year but that’s just a guess, or if she intends on releasing an album this year probably around when she does that. 

TheQueenLG

Same sis. I want to attend a jazz/piano show for my high school graduation. I need to start budgeting ASAP. I would need to go sometime between the beginning of June 2020 to the end of August 2020. 

God I hope there won’t be 2021 dates. :air:

August 2019 seems like a perfect time to release more dates. She has about 40 shows left in the contract so she will probably have less breaks like this year.

SharkmanthaC
43 minutes ago, JustAnother said:

I think she’ll release them around the same time as last year but that’s just a guess, or if she intends on releasing an album this year probably around when she does that. 

Was that around August? 

Did they announce the tickets and then they went on sale days later? (Like they did with the new Jazz and Piano shows?)

she/her/hers

JustAnother
14 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

Was that around August? 

Did they announce the tickets and then they went on sale days later? (Like they did with the new Jazz and Piano shows?)

Yes

VenusBlackStar

If she's got some 2020 shows at least in theory that gives me time to become an exotic dancer and put my tip money toward a ticket

Archived