πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

Enigma is GREAT

Poissonche

Featured Posts

Poissonche

I didn't think such a thread would be pertinent, but there seems to be some ongoing hate bandwagon around Enigma, that kills/diminishes the hype for fans attending future shows, including myself before I actually attended it on January 17th.

I hadn't seen much of the show, only some pictures and short videos, because the Internet knows I love Gaga, so OF COURSE it's going to throw spoilers of her new show at my faceΒ :ally:Β But these little unwanted teasers excited me nonetheless.

When I arrived in Las Vegas and the hotel fees made their way onto my credit card, I started to panic and regret everything. WHY HAD I DONE THIS? WHY HAD I SPENT SO MUCH MONEY ON A TWO-HOUR SHOW OF AN ARTIST I HAD ALREADY SEEN LIVE TWICE? I was just very tired [hadn't slept in over 24 hours, hadn't had a real good night's sleep in like 4 days], thus emotional and dramatic. And I had never been so far from home. And I felt so out of place in that city. I was basically walking around Park MGM in my washed out green hair with huge roots, in my pajamas [a Coors Light t-shirt that had been thrown at me for free at some pride show a couple years back], crying inside each time I paid for food in the hotel's corner store and at its Starbucks because it was SO EXPENSIVE for me, and you know, right now the Canadian dollar doesn't value nearly as much as the US dollar, which made the already expensive food even more expensive to me, while everybody around me was all dressed up nicely, not seeming to worry about any penny. I was a real f*cking mess. Plus the tap water tasted like sand, which is not the case back home. I just felt homesick and like a student - which I am lol. And seeing all the hate from fans online - made it seem all worthless. Sorry for sounding so dramatic, but I was REALLY extra and tired that day. Just looking at the palm trees through the hotel room window made me feel so far away from everything I knew. Don't get me wrong I was shook and happy to see ACTUAL palm trees - but, you know, as I said, tired, thus drama queen.

After eating a 100-dollar Starbucks sandwich, I decided to get some rest before the show. I had a great sleep of two hours. Even though two hours of sleep after over 24 hours of being awake is not enough, it cleared my head: I WAS IN MOTHERF*CKING LAS VEGAS WHAT THE F*CK AND ABOUT TO SEE GAGA. Oh man I started to feel the excitement pour out of me. I went to see if the doors were open - still in my free Coors Light t-shirt - and they WERE. Now the weirdly dressed people had taken over the overly classy ones: I was at home in little monster land. I bought a 20 000-dollar Enigma t-shirt to wear for the concert (goodbye pajamas) and entered the theater.

And GURL. THAT F*CKING STAGE. My jaw dropped. I couldn't believe it. I felt so... I don't know. It just felt like... I was about to witness.mp3 something great. Legendary. I don't know. That's how I felt.

I sat in my balcony seat bought at presale price for over an hour and a half, waiting for my queen to come on, and the stage just had me hooked. Some people around me were clearly real fans like me, some were definitely not, which kinda made me feel awkward to stand and dance during the show, but that's what you get for buying the least expensive tickets.

Yea, the crowd was not as fun as it should have been. But the SHOW. I don't wanna give away too much for those reading this who don't want spoilers, but seeing this live... I was shaken to my core. The setlist was on point. Well, my little Joanne was a bit snubbed, but that's okay, there were so many songs I had never gotten to see Gaga perform live - songs that I had stopped hoping from seeing her performing live.

The shows I had seen before were the artRAVE and the JWT. They were amazing. But I was sad that I had missed out on the stories of her earlier tours. And, to my surprise, Enigma brought it back! I was so happy! It felt like I was finally getting back the years I was too young and dumb to stan properly. And man, I just loved everything about this show. The production, the costumes, the vocals, the blue hair, the Gaga telling everyone to get on their motherf*cking feet, the Gaga bringing this Andy fan on stage [PS: I don't know where he's from, but like me, he had a strong accent when speaking in English, which made me feel less alone as a foreigner - even though I'm just from Canada lol]. I left the show on a happy cloud. I had an amazing time, worth all the money I splurged, all the tiredness, all the plane hours.

So if you're attending soon [or in months or whenever]: be prepared to be slain. Don't listen to the hate. I was in a terrible mood and I was slain. Imagine if you enter in a good mood... Divine.

Lots of love.

Poissonche

yea sorry this thread isn't really about Enigma but mostly just about me being a mess like always. Also I had trouble checking in at the hotel because I'm under 21.

Shipper

So how long will you be in Vegas and what else are you goind to do there?Β Β 

Be happy you got to see Enigma!!Β 

πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•

KatieJudasGaga4
16 minutes ago, Poissonche said:

After eating a 100-dollar Starbucks sandwich,

This is so relatable. And the sandwiches aren't even that good tbh.

Poissonche
9 minutes ago, Shipper said:

So how long will you be in Vegas and what else are you goind to do there?Β Β 

Be happy you got to see Enigma!!Β 

Oh yes I am very happy about it! Greatly happy.

I was actually in Vegas for 24 hours and didn't do anything else lol. Didn't have the money to do anything else or to stay longer. Would have loved to see the Jazz & Piano show, but it was just not possible for me financially and it didn't fit my school schedule.

Poissonche
6 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

This is so relatable. And the sandwiches aren't even that good tbh.

Actually I thought it was good! But yea... not good enough for the 100-dollar price hahaha. I think it was my first time eating at Starbucks actually.

Emigrante

And that’s something I really appreciate instead of those pity whiners that didn’t even attend the show.

Β 

Β 

Andy is a polish fan. I’ve met him two times at the two artraves back in 2014.Β 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Poissonche
12 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

Andy is a polish fan. I’ve met him two times at the two artraves back in 2014.Β 

His letter was beautiful. Really.

5 minutes ago, LaLa said:

I remember your thread with travel questions, and I’m so glad to hear you had an amazing time!Β 

Oh gosh I was so worried but it went so well. I'll remember this show for a very long time.

JohnnyVersace
42 minutes ago, chiuga said:

The only ones who said the show was not good are the ones who have not attended lolΒ :smh:

Literally! I can't ****ing wait to see itΒ :vegas:

Poissonche
26 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

I just got questions about these prices. This cannot be American dollars, yeah??

They're exaggerations to illustrate that I spent way over my budget hahahaha, don't worry

Archived