Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia Banks banned from Aer Lingus after in-flight row with stewardess

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond

Azealia Banks has been supposedly banned from Aer Lingus flights after an altercation with a stewardess on board a flight to Dublin where she was due to perform a gig. There's a video she conducted at the time in the article provided:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6615735/Azealia-Banks-breaks-BANNED-Aer-Lingus-flights.html

Honestly, Azealia needs to stop breaking down and making herself out to be the victim in every situation as it only serves to make her look worse. I'd prefer it if she acted tough from beginning to end as opposed to playing the victim whenever she starts to look bad. She's also made a big mistake insulting Irish people. Not only is this is going to shrink her Irish fanbase but she's from New York, which also had a huge Irish connection. She just keeps shooting herself in the foot and claiming it's everyone else's fault. She's still under the illusion that she's some huge celebrity as well, which is partly why she thinks she can act however she likes.

techhausmonster

I think she's fully aware that what happened wasn't right, but she needs to get help. She's letting fame get waaay into her head and it's not okay. She's showing major signs of mental illness. Anyone with eyes can see that.

Mirages

Can we just let her be forgotten for good? On the basis it's still technically new year and the Motto is out with the old and vile in with the new and something that doesn't make you feel embarrassed for this girl on a pure human level for how she acts :oops:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

27monster27

I saw this comment on here awhile ago and I still stand by it, if she never kept on starting all of these beefs with so many people then she would be an A-list celebrity by now, maybe even by 2015.

he/him/his

JustAnother

How come she does this **** but the people on that trash website still treat her nicer than Gaga? :coffee: 

Ryusei
3 minutes ago, JustAnother said:

How come she does this **** but the people on that trash website still treat her nicer than Gaga? :coffee: 

Gaga had the audacity to wear some wigs people didn't like and hasn't released an album every 6 months that lazy.... lady. :poot: clearly she deserves it. Enigma is pure trash /s

Spoiler

disclaimer: this isn't meant seriously in case the /s wasnt enough

Musery

JustAnother
6 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Gaga had the audacity to wear some wigs people didn't like and hasn't released an album every 6 months that lazy.... lady. :poot: clearly she deserves it. Enigma is pure trash /s

Hide contents

disclaimer: this isn't meant seriously in case the /s wasnt enough

I’m taking about the DailyMail website. They all just trash Gaga’s looks. 

techhausmonster
13 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

She needs psychiatric help, but nobody in her inner circle seem to give a fúck, unfortunately  

THIS. I keep wondering...does anyone in her camp give a **** about her?? If anything they probably do but she blows up on someone if they try to tell her to go get help. 

20 minutes ago, techhausmonster said:

I think she's fully aware that what happened wasn't right, but she needs to get help. She's letting fame get waaay into her head and it's not okay. She's showing major signs of mental illness. Anyone with eyes can see that.

"never for the fame my feet on the ground" :teehee:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Zander

I'm not necessarily a fan of her music at all but its sad to see someone that has a lot of potential to be stunted by their consistent problematic behaviour over the years. It just seems like its not meant to be for her.

holy scheisse

In my opinion gurl struggles with either bipolar disorder, or borderline personality disorder... Or both. It's sad to see her antisocial behavior and the constant drama. People with BPD tend to view social relationships (which are always tumultuous and unstable for them) in the light of victims, perpetrators, or heroes. Every interaction they have, people are taking these roles in their minds including themselves. Hence her victim complex. They also switch up their opinions on others very easily. One day Grimes is a collaborator , next she's trash. One day Gaga is cool, next she's a joke... They have very unstable senses of identity, they partake in attention seeking behaviors... they relish in their trauma and "brokenness"... They can be hostile for fear or rejection or abandonment... Im wishing her health and that she one day gets help she needs .

freebit

Seeing these types of headlines use to intrigue me, but now I'm just like, "of course Azealia Banks got banned from an airline." :coffee: And seeing how this only has one page so far, most of us are in the same boat.

I will say I don't doubt that a racial element was at play on some level though, especially since she says this tends to happen in that region for her. I mean, AB is awful and reacts to things terribly, but she doesn't tend to lie.

Archived