Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Where Is Space Cowboy?

Bok

Featured Posts

Hey guys, so it's pretty straight forward. I've been searching for him but I guess he got released from his Illuminati contract and disappeared ? Where the hell is he? His album was so good as well I do NOT understand. Can anybody put a light on the subject please? If this thread has already opened I'm a fail lmao soz.

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

He's in France and Europe DJing

Don't believe the Walmart rumor, because I started it :teehee:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Just now, River said:

He's in France and Europe DJing

Don't believe the Walmart rumor, because I started it :teehee:

ok. but like how come he doesn't promote them? like wtf? did lina told him to do that so they won't also kill him?

Just now, Bok said:

ok. but like how come he doesn't promote them? like wtf? did lina told him to do that so they won't also kill him?

I think he became some kind of an underground artist, he's DJing in clubs under a different name, after he's album flopped and he was dropped out of the label.. it's the same thing with Starlight, they found the good money in Europe where their music is more successful and popular..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

The Moon

his last tweet from 21 Jul 2012 ... and you know he just been flop

i don't know why Lady take him anywhere when she performing since 2008 2009  he just for the show.

RAMROD

Well, not a news for him. Maybe he is back to being regular people? :shrug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

JazzGa

I recently read that one of the other members of Semi-Precious Weapons (their guitarist I think) is finally getting traction on a successful solo career as a folk/Americana musician out of Nashville! It's great to see all Gaga's friends finding their place in the industry. Even if not everyone is destined for #1 hits and supreme fame, it shows that if you have talent and keep working, you will find your place in the industry. :)

As far as Space Cowboy goes, I dunno what happened to him. He might have started a new project and rebranded a la Carey No-Key. His website domain is for sale so I think it's safe to say that the alter ego of Space Cowboy is no more. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Mirages
44 minutes ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

a la Carey No-Key.

I honestly though this was supposed to be some Mariah shade unless I Googled :selena:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

JazzGa
2 minutes ago, Mirages said:

I honestly though this was supposed to be some Mariah shade unless I Googled :selena:

LOL! I would never! Mariah is the Chanteuse and Grand Imperial Goddess of All Keys and Time Signatures. 

CN-K is Rob Fusari's post-Gaga project name. He actually did an interview with Chica here a few years ago trying to promote his new project :selena: Not gonna bother spelling it right cuz I don't really want him to get that promo. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived