💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Fashion Credits of Jazz & Piano show

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

Didymus

Thanks so much for posting this :flutter: It's so useful and interesting.

The costumes for this show are sickening, lbr. She looks ****ing stunning in each look, it's hard to pick a favorite :giveup:

Stunning looks. It's really sweet seeing Gaga dressed in her sister's designs again - and the dress is actually beautiful. The Ralph Lauren designs are gorgeous though - I love the way the suit looks as she moves and the lighting hits it in different ways creating these moving patterns :giveup: 

Sneaky Oliver

Every outfit is so gorgeous omg! The white one reminds me of CTC Tour. The fabric of the black catsuit is so cool:party:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Regina George

I was so scared that those outfits will look like the ones she wore for C2C tour and I’m happy and pleasantly surprised that they don’t look like the old ones and that they look amazing! Love everything she wore. 

Leblanc
22 minutes ago, Bebe said:

Stunning looks. It's really sweet seeing Gaga dressed in her sister's designs again - and the dress is actually beautiful. The Ralph Lauren designs are gorgeous though - I love the way the suit looks as she moves and the lighting hits it in different ways creating these moving patterns :giveup: 

I just got my entire life watching that :nooo:

I always let the good ones go

Glamourpuss

She looks incredible. This was the show I was most interested in than the pop Enigma show.

What was the setlist? Anybody know?

FATCAT
3 minutes ago, ThatBish said:

I just got my entire life watching that :nooo:

I was gonna try and get tickets to the enigma show, but damn, I might go see the piano & jazz instead. Giving me LIFE. 

The spectacle of Enigma is great, she's the best at it, but those vocals are FIRE. 

Purr more, hiss less.

MonsterOfSpain
2 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

She looks incredible. This was the show I was most interested in than the pop Enigma show.

What was the setlist? Anybody know?

DxajBPCXQAIDM79?format=jpg&name=large

fivefoottwo
35 minutes ago, Bebe said:

omg out of topic but this video shook me omg the seating is so intimate. it's like gaga is standing right in front of you in a room 

AndrewGr

I can't believe that she went from the horrible Enigma outfits to this... I'm assuming that Nicola Formichetti had no involvement in the Jazz costumes?

Leblanc
1 hour ago, FATCAT said:

I was gonna try and get tickets to the enigma show, but damn, I might go see the piano & jazz instead. Giving me LIFE. 

The spectacle of Enigma is great, she's the best at it, but those vocals are FIRE. 

I sometimes dream I could go to either til I realise i'm poor and live so far away :toofunny:

I'd love to see both though for different reasons. I imagine the crowd and atmosphere would be so much better here. 

I always let the good ones go

Archived