💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Radio using Gaga to promote Ava Max

Quark

Featured Posts

o<(0_0)>o 

I live in California and earlier today while driving I was listening to the radio. During the commercials I suddenly hear an announcement about how Ava Max is touring and how she is coming near where I live. This is what the radio ad said while playing Sweet But Psycho on the background: “Don’t miss your chance to see Ava Max perform live before she blows up”. Everything was fine and normal up to that point until they said this, “She could be the next Lady Gaga”. And then I was like :shocked: :smh:. What do you think? The media is already comparing her to Gaga and they are using Gaga to promote Ava. 

thatfoxyfeeling

I just don't get how people can say she is the next Gaga with one hit? :oprah: If her next single is a hit, her debut album goes no 1 worldwide and she changes pop culture then yeah she is the next Gaga. 

Tag me when she pulls a VMA 2009-like performance, then we can talk about if she is "the next Gaga".

Right now she just does pop music which is inspired by Gaga :shrug:

She grew up when Gaga was at her musical peak so I am not surprised that she is influenced by her :shrug:

Didymus

Well, Gaga's distanced herself from her spectacular raise-the-bar-with avant-garde self so much that these comments were going to be made predictably sooner :shrug: As much as we're all still tuned in, I think the public is starting to see Gaga as a more settled star rather than someone that's leading the pack. And it also has to do with age, of course. There's just a new generation of pop stars that will command attention and there's not many old schoolers who can still educate them about what's fresh and superior in terms of quality. Perhaps Beyoncé is that Madonna figure of our time but I don't think it will be Gaga/Katy/Miley etc. :ohwell:

He8MyHeart

The only similarity I see is the blonde hair. I don't get why they're always being compared. Her music is nowhere near Gaga's level.

nerdfacekillah

they say that because they see all the ggd comparisons of her to gaga

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

zakariah

gaga will probably not be offended by this and would most likely wanna praise ava, but hopefully ava won't get too restless about the comparisons and let her lips loose

9 minutes ago, He8MyHeart said:

The only similarity I see is the blonde hair. I don't get why they're always being compared. Her music is nowhere near Gaga's level.

Yeah, they don’t even look alike so I don’t get when people say they do. :poot:

FATCAT

She's a feature artist. I don't like her solo songs. Gaga brought something fresh, her music just isn't Subway.

Purr more, hiss less.

it's a clever marketing trick 

now we just wait and see if she lives up to the hype :gayhat:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Archived