💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Cardi Drags Twitter Troll

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

myluis617

She even stated how much she is paying in taxes. When will trump reveal how much in taxes he has paid in the past.

"When are you releasing your Tax returns?"

giphy.gif

Defmix100
3 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

She even stated how much she is paying in taxes. When will trump reveal how much in taxes he has paid in the past.

I thought he did? but I don't know I don't keep up to date with it

and it's crazy how much she's paying, I wonder what Gaga has to pay

myluis617
8 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

I thought he did? but I don't know I don't keep up to date with it

and it's crazy how much she's paying, I wonder what Gaga has to pay

To this day Trump has lied to his fanbase about his returns. He never released them after stating he would release them if Hillary Clinton would release 30,000 deleted emails (that most likely were spam). It has been 2 1/2 years into his term and he has not spoken about that. Trump really has not been doing **** in the oval office these last 2 years. He is only trying to change this country by leaving a wall behind after he is gone from the presidency. This man could be doing a ton of policy work to make certain aspects of the American life better but he chooses to focus all his energy on what the bigots in this country want.  It's sorta funny seeing how white people in power do anything they can to try and prevent Latinos from becoming the majority in the United States but you can't stop destiny... Get ready for Spanish to be one of the main languages spoken in 2050.

All of this is like the Great Migration a bunch of migrants looking for a better life and they have all these government obstacles preventing them from flourishing, they build wealth for this country to only be demonized by those who oppose their arrival.

Defmix100
32 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

To this day Trump has lied to his fanbase about his returns. He never released them after stating he would release them if Hillary Clinton would release 30,000 deleted emails (that most likely were spam). It has been 2 1/2 years into his term and he has not spoken about that. Trump really has not been doing **** in the oval office these last 2 years. He is only trying to change this country by leaving a wall behind after he is gone from the presidency. This man could be doing a ton of policy work to make certain aspects of the American life better but he chooses to focus all his energy on what the bigots in this country want.  It's sorta funny seeing how white people in power do anything they can to try and prevent Latinos from becoming the majority in the United States but you can't stop destiny... Get ready for Spanish to be one of the main languages spoken in 2050.

All of this is like the Great Migration a bunch of migrants looking for a better life and they have all these government obstacles preventing them from flourishing, they build wealth for this country to only be demonized by those who oppose their arrival.

I thought one of his tax years was released though wasn't it?

he does seem like he's doing a terrible job though, I don't understand why he even ran

darkchylde
1 hour ago, Supersonic said:

Cardi B highkey could run the US better than Trump

and she's just as transphobic

2 minutes ago, Saint Jude said:

Democratic wannabe queen!11

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Antichrist
3 hours ago, Saint Jude said:

not sure if this is true or not, but if it is, everyone's either gonna ignore this or report you to the pits/trash you with 'sentimental' facts :ladyhaha:

Archived