💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Donating To Fibromyalgia

StuckInMyMind

Featured Posts

StuckInMyMind

If I were to "sell" CD copies of the Ally album. What do you think of me taking a percentage to cover my costs of making the CDs and then the rest goes to research for Fibromyalgia, do you think that's a good idea or should I just not sell them at all?

I need opinions on this before I start making the CDs

StuckInMyMind
7 minutes ago, mvstraw said:

I don't think that would be legal:selena: 

1 minute ago, JustAnother said:

Sis... that doesn’t sound legal 

It's a question guys. More than one person in the thread with the artwork asked me to sell copies... So I'm bringing it to everybody to give their opinions on whether I should or not. I'm not saying all the proceeds are going in my pocket, a huge amount (the majority) will be going to charity, with full credit to the right people (original designer and photographer)

I love the generosity but g0rl how are you going to sell something you don’t have the rights to? Warner is gonna sue you left and right :deadbanana:

JustAnother
2 minutes ago, Ally the Maine said:

It's a question guys. More than one person in the thread with the artwork asked me to sell copies... So I'm bringing it to everybody to give their opinions on whether I should or not. I'm not saying all the proceeds are going in my pocket, a huge amount (the majority) will be going to charity, with full credit to the right people (original designer and photographer)

My opinion is that you shouldn’t because... it’s illegal :laughga: nothing against you or your charity idea, but you will be sued even if all of the money goes to charity. 

It doesn't matter how good the intentions are, it's still illegal. 

Instead, why don't you just donate a portion of your redbubble proceeds to fibromyalgia research?

StuckInMyMind
11 minutes ago, Seeka said:

It doesn't matter how good the intentions are, it's still illegal. 

Instead, why don't you just donate a portion of your redbubble proceeds to fibromyalgia research?

I haven't had any sales on Redbubble yet

VOLANTIS

If you made the artwork yourself then you can sell your artwork without the music. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Archived