💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

Enigma Crowd

gunnarblakeway

Featured Posts

giskardsb
10 hours ago, Helxig said:

This is because a lot of the people going, particularly in the seats, are casual fans. Not the die hard fans you get in cities when she tours, who try to be open minded, tolerant and accepting. Basically they're  just the GP who want something fun to do in Vegas on holiday.

Apparently being open minded and accepting only goes in the direction toward those who want to stand up and not in the direction of those who bought seats expecting to be able to sit LOL. 

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/20/2019 at 11:06 AM, BadMonster said:

Tbh, you can't be that surprised... they are seated tickets, some people actually buy them cuz they want to sit and watch the show, no matter how inconvenient that is for you. You should stay seated if you're obstructing their view in a seated section. Should've bought GA in that case... Also, some people can't stand for an entire concert, cuz of medical issues or something, but they don't have to explain themselves to anyone.

Throwing a beer is rude, but I can imagine they got pissed with the price of those tickets

I have to agree with you on this.

I was initially planning on buying seated tickets but the fear of people getting up and dance in front of me made me not to. And the price ofcourse.

latina twilight

Now I fear I could get a similar experience if I ever go to Vegas and not be brave enough to confront people. I wish I could pay for GA, but I could barely pay for seats :toofunny:.

Sad to know this happened to you, I hope it didn't ruin your experience.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

053Timo
1 hour ago, ReginaGeorge said:

It’s not always black or white. Maybe someone wants to dance but can’t stand for 2 hours and needs to rest.. Maybe someone want’s to have better view.. No where does it say that seating area is only for sitting and that standing up is forbidden..

I’m not saying it’s forbidden. I said I can understand why people complain when they bought seated ticks and people in front of them are standing and jumping 🤷🏻‍♂️

Chris Thomason

I don't know if it's different in America but in the UK there are notices when booking tickets (and it's sometimes printed on the tickets) that people around you may stand up during the show.

Helxig
7 hours ago, giskardsb said:

Apparently being open minded and accepting only goes in the direction toward those who want to stand up and not in the direction of those who bought seats expecting to be able to sit LOL. 

I was more referencing the fact that they threw a drink all over the OP. But you're right, there are two sides to every story. And I guess a messy Gaga fan probably would do something like that these days tbh. This fanbase has lost it's way.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Realistically if you wanted to stand, you’d purchase a standing ticket. If you are in a seat, you should be sitting. It’s disresectful otherwise. 

On 1/20/2019 at 4:44 AM, AlotofApollo said:

If this occurs every show, Bobby and Gaga should take some action. Including, preaching love at the beginning and saying something like "let everybody celebrate this night how she/he wants to!" @gunnarblakeway I feel so sorry for you, I can't imagine how torn you were inside by seeing your fave and spending all this money and having to deal with these douches... But great to hear that you made the ebst out of it.

A, Gaga herself has thrown beer all over her fans at shows. 

B, there are seats and there is GA floor for a reason. The money side doesn’t matter. They made a SEATED section for people to sit and a STANDING section for people to stand. People could have health issues which prevent them from standing for long periods of time. If you are standing up in front of a person in a seated area, you deserve to get called out. While I personally would not have necessarily thrown a beer, I certainly would have got security to tell them to sit. 

Its rude. 

That’s terrible! I went on Jan 24th and the crowd was really hyped! Most of the time when I looked back, the people in the seats were standing and dancing. I was in the pit and the front was WILD, and the back was more chill with people just standing and drinking. I liked the Vegas crowd a lot! 

Archived