💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

Enigma Crowd

gunnarblakeway

Featured Posts

SwissMonster
5 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

I didn’t imply that at all, it’s not ok. I’m saying it’s possible something in the OPs attitude may have contributed to the escalation. As far as manners... that seems to be needed in both directions in this confrontation. 

Well but since you don’t know the whole story why had you the feeling to comment and make something up you don’t even know :oprah: Also The escalation still came from the other side. I am sorry but I would do the same (at a Gaga concert) and wouldn’t sit down. Not when the artist in front of me literally says we should have fun and dance and is singing litteraly „just dance“!

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KleinGa

I wouldve clocked that puta so hard the moment she even thought about throwing that beer on me 

I hope regardless of that experience you had an amazing time! 

Glamourpuss

I'll tell you the worst experience I had while sat in seats. It was at the Artrave. Somebody seated nearby was letting off the most rancid smelling farts. All of us are just sat there with our hands to our mouths and noses. It happened for the whole show, just this rotten smell every now and again. People were leaning away from each other thinking it was the person next to them. It's funny in hindsight but at the time it was torture. 

19 hours ago, gunnarblakeway said:

I just went to the Enigma concert on January 19 and the people behind me were the rudest people ever! They told me not to stand in my seat and started pulling me down by my clothes. They were bragging about how much they paid to see her and that everyone should be sitting. Then I told her to join me and dance and that we shouldn’t fight in a concert of love. .... then she threw her entire beer on me. I’ve never experienced people like this at a Gaga show. I am positive they were not monsters and were only there to show off that they were at the most exspensive Vegas show.

Thoughts on the “Vegas” crowd?

What the actual f*ck? That is so disgusting oh my god + you’re a f*cking angel i wanna give you a hug i love how you’re so mature about it because if i were you i would literally threw that beer glass at their heads. ;) ❤️

I went to Enigma this week. Almost no-one stood in the balcony. 1 out of 200 or so in my section stood and danced the whole show.  She stood out like a sore thumb. Everyone else sat and watched the show!  If you have balcony seats and intend to dance because Molly put ants in your pants, my advice would be to sell the seats and get GA floor tickets. Also, people in the balcony want to hear the star performing, not some unpaid fan screaming the entire show. People tended to stand more often from the seats on the lower level. Anyway, I bought first row balcony seats because I wanted to be able to sit and still see the show.  People around me were first time Gaga concert viewers. Very nice people. No beer throwers.

gunnarblakeway

I didn’t feel the need to share my personal reason for going to this specific Enigma. However after the people trying to advocate for the rude people I feel the need to explain. My sister and I choose to go to this show because it was a week after my sister’s 5 year sobriety date. I knew we could celebrate in a place of love and acceptance at Enigma and the Jazz show. Also before the show we were talking to these people about how we were all excited for the show. The first time they asked me politely to sit and I felt bad I was taking away from their experience. I told them when I dance to the songs I will turn side ways and in between songs/ during the piano songs we would sit. But the people were very intoxicated and they said things including “turning and doing that skinny **** won’t matter”.

After throwing beer on us, my sister and I were not only uncomfortable but drenched my sober sister in alcohol. I wouldn’t have complained if I was in the wrong. I treat Gaga’s shows as a church mand want everyone to leave a better person and feeling special and important. However I never felt any compassion from them :/ Which also is weird becaus I have always met my life long friends at Gaga shows. 

Fingerella

I’m so sorry to hear that sis. ☹️You should’ve knocked her ass out and tell her to stfu. You guys literally paid the same ticket.

giskardsb
13 hours ago, gunnarblakeway said:

I didn’t feel the need to share my personal reason for going to this specific Enigma. However after the people trying to advocate for the rude people I feel the need to explain. My sister and I choose to go to this show because it was a week after my sister’s 5 year sobriety date. I knew we could celebrate in a place of love and acceptance at Enigma and the Jazz show. Also before the show we were talking to these people about how we were all excited for the show. The first time they asked me politely to sit and I felt bad I was taking away from their experience. I told them when I dance to the songs I will turn side ways and in between songs/ during the piano songs we would sit. But the people were very intoxicated and they said things including “turning and doing that skinny **** won’t matter”.

After throwing beer on us, my sister and I were not only uncomfortable but drenched my sober sister in alcohol. I wouldn’t have complained if I was in the wrong. I treat Gaga’s shows as a church mand want everyone to leave a better person and feeling special and important. However I never felt any compassion from them :/ Which also is weird becaus I have always met my life long friends at Gaga shows. 

ok, that sucks and sorry you had to go through that.  Yes, drunk people are annoying.   Sorry if some of us reacted to only part of the story, but it is true that many people will stand and block people behind them with no consideration at all.   Or worse, stand with their cell phones held up exactly in the eye view of people behind them. 

JohnnyVersace

Who in their right mind.....

sits.....

at a LADY GAGA show...........?????

Sis sorry you had to experience that :(

But just remember:

This is all so curious to me, people wanting to sit so bad for an entire Gaga show. For gods sake, I was in the literal nosebleeds all the way in the back at the Backstreet Boys show last year and E V E R Y O N E was on their feet the whole show. And that generation is a decade older than many Gaga fans lol. 

I don’t mind if people stand up. If they stand, then I stand too. However, I absolutely hate it when people stand directly on the chair. This doesn’t really happen in balconies but I see it on floor seats sometimes. Overall this is why I think GA floor is sometimes best 

Standing at a seat you can wobble left or right 3 inches and wave your arms around. Sitting in a seat you can wobble 3 inches and wave your arms around. There's really not that much difference. Be aware that at many of the more traditional Vegas shows people do not stand during the performance, think of traditional theatre behavior. Standing is only for the rare standing ovation. Have some f*ckn empathy for people that may have paid hundreds of dollars to see a show and the only thing they can see is an ass,a back, and arms blocking their view.  :saladga: The people in front often determine whether everyone behind stands or sits, because people can't see through standers. Of course, if people are standing in front of you, you would have to stand to see around them. Don't be the single standing ass that is the only thing people see at Enigma. People did not pay to see you. The GA, and lower level have many more standers than in the balcony. I've been to 5 Gaga concerts and no-one has ever stood the entire show in a seated area. Certain songs, certain times, yes. There are many bars and dance clubs in vegas, perfect places for dancing. Go out afterwards and dance 24 hours straight if you want to.

Andrea B

when I went to the JWT some girls ask me(in a very polite way) if I could sit down, and I did it but only for a few songs. This happens all the time, but I can't believe they threw a beer at you... I hope you're feeling better. I think Gaga know about these situations and that's why she always screams at people and ask them to stand up lol

She actually says put your hands up, not stand up. Maybe for 1 song, Just dance, she yells out to dance.

Archived