💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

Enigma Crowd

gunnarblakeway

Featured Posts

GypsyBabe
On 1/20/2019 at 9:25 PM, Glamourpuss said:

I'll tell you the worst experience I had while sat in seats. It was at the Artrave. Somebody seated nearby was letting off the most rancid smelling farts. All of us are just sat there with our hands to our mouths and noses. It happened for the whole show, just this rotten smell every now and again. People were leaning away from each other thinking it was the person next to them. It's funny in hindsight but at the time it was torture. 

:lmao:

This is something that would happen to me at a concert. @Teal Ambition @tthen @KleinGa can attest to my issues with people who smell like sh*t. 

⚯͛

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyBabe
1 minute ago, tthen said:

Nnn you probably would've died 

Remember when I was next to that stinky guy on the plane to Florida who smelled like corpses and I had to sniff my biscotti the whole time. :lmao:

⚯͛

Helxig

This is because a lot of the people going, particularly in the seats, are casual fans. Not the die hard fans you get in cities when she tours, who try to be open minded, tolerant and accepting. Basically they're  just the GP who want something fun to do in Vegas on holiday.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Too bad it was not me 

i am gonna buy two beer and gonna make a great scene with it 

gonna drink and spit the beer on both of them 

and say (( u r not gonna ruin my Gaga show u bitches )) and then throw all the beer on them 

what happens after that ?? Gonna leave it for ur imagination 

i am really sorry that happened to u 

just another gay
On 1/21/2019 at 10:41 AM, Slip7676 said:

I went to Enigma this week. Almost no-one stood in the balcony. 1 out of 200 or so in my section stood and danced the whole show.  She stood out like a sore thumb. Everyone else sat and watched the show!  If you have balcony seats and intend to dance because Molly put ants in your pants, my advice would be to sell the seats and get GA floor tickets. Also, people in the balcony want to hear the star performing, not some unpaid fan screaming the entire show. People tended to stand more often from the seats on the lower level. Anyway, I bought first row balcony seats because I wanted to be able to sit and still see the show.  People around me were first time Gaga concert viewers. Very nice people. No beer throwers.

Thankful I was in the lower balcony where everyone stand up even some of them are not Gaga concert goer before ... one lady even dance crazier than me even tho she doesn’t know the songs lollll

Regina George
On 1/20/2019 at 9:38 AM, 053Timo said:

I can understand where they were coming from tbh. It’s annoying!

But.. It’s a Gaga concert? Going to a Gaga concert expecting people to be sitting down? Sorry but I don’t understand where they were coming from because being rude and pulling someones clothes and throwing beer at them is just uncultured and rural if you ask me. I’m almost 100% sure that if they asked nicely, person who made this topic would politely move so they could see the show. 

hpmcmill

I had a bad experience in the GA pit too. 

Bought early admission and everything, but some guy's arm was up the entire time, holding his phone to record minutes of every song and blocked the main stage. He also had his flash on during recording. It's packed in GA, so was hard to look around his arm to see Gaga. 

Yes, I could have said something but I just felt shy and nervous - my fault I guess. 

Had upper level seats for the Jazz/Piano engagement but it was totally fine. 

BgRaEgTaT

This happened to me at the Artrave in Seattle. Soccer moms with the ‘can I speak to the manager’ haircuts behind us screaming at us the whole time to please sit down and that we were being disrespectful to them (while Gaga was constantly telling people to stand up, jump, etc as she always does)...completely ruined the whole experience. Now I always try to get GA/floor tickets...but like seriously what else would people expect at a pop concert...I will never understand...

053Timo
1 hour ago, ReginaGeorge said:

But.. It’s a Gaga concert? Going to a Gaga concert expecting people to be sitting down? Sorry but I don’t understand where they were coming from because being rude and pulling someones clothes and throwing beer at them is just uncultured and rural if you ask me. I’m almost 100% sure that if they asked nicely, person who made this topic would politely move so they could see the show. 

Wanna stand and have a blast, but floor ticks. Wanna sit down and enjoy buy seated ticks... 🤷🏻‍♂️

Borislshere
9 hours ago, Slip7676 said:

She actually says put your hands up, not stand up. Maybe for 1 song, Just dance, she yells out to dance.

She says stand up, jump, dance during multiple parts of her shows. This is just one example. 

Schwerk
On 1/20/2019 at 8:02 AM, ILoveGypsyLife said:

First of all it drives me crazy when people get angry at fans standing at concerts. Why would you pay that much money to sit and stare silently. I’m sorry, but if I’m paying that much to be at a show I’m standing, dancing, screaming every word as loud as possible, I mean that’s even what every single artist encourages. 

Second of all, I cannot believe how rude these people were to you! It’s shameful! I’m sorry to hear you had that experience. And at a Gaga concert of all places! If I was there I would have been dancing with you, I think every little monster would be.:pawsup:

I have mixed feelings about this all the time. Many people don't have the energy to stand up with you and they are right they paid for seats to have a clear view of the stage. There is a GA standing so in my opinion, especially at arena's, I feel if you want to get up and dance pretty much the whole show, get a GA ticket, not a seat.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

2School4Cool
40 minutes ago, Marjol said:

I have mixed feelings about this all the time. Many people don't have the energy to stand up with you and they are right they paid for seats to have a clear view of the stage. There is a GA standing so in my opinion, especially at arena's, I feel if you want to get up and dance pretty much the whole show, get a GA ticket, not a seat.

I get what you’re saying, although most of the time GA tickets are way more expensive and a lot of people don’t have money. Many people can only afford the cheap seats in the back. I can definitely see both sides of it, and I’m not saying you’re wrong, I just personally feel if people want to stand and dance they should be allowed to, especially when the artist asks for you to do it. Just my opinion though :) 

See The Best In Everyone

There's a very limited number of GA tickets and they're more expensive than seating tickets. You can't go to a concert and expect everyone to just stand down, especially if it's a dance music concert. You can sit and watch on the YouTube arena just as well.

Regina George
2 hours ago, 053Timo said:

Wanna stand and have a blast, but floor ticks. Wanna sit down and enjoy buy seated ticks... 🤷🏻‍♂️

It’s not always black or white. Maybe someone wants to dance but can’t stand for 2 hours and needs to rest.. Maybe someone want’s to have better view.. No where does it say that seating area is only for sitting and that standing up is forbidden..

Archived