💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Concept: ASIB TV Show

NotMyFlop

Featured Posts

NotMyFlop

imagine if a star is born was a netflix original limited series. :giveup:

it could easily be 10 episodes and flesh out ally’s backstory, jackson’s history with mental illness and alcoholism, ally’s image struggles + more music.

with the pacing of the movie covering seemingly years, they could have slowed it down and fleshed it out.

ugh. a CONCEPT. 

Nicogly

Honestly... THIS. The movie would have benefited so much from including Ally’s transformation into cookie cutter popstar. More development between the Maine brothers, more development between Ally and her dad. Same direction, maybe a team of writers for higher quality dialogues, same cinematography, storyline, etc and BOOM hit tv show

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

NotMyFlop
15 hours ago, Nicogly said:

Honestly... THIS. The movie would have benefited so much from including Ally’s transformation into cookie cutter popstar. More development between the Maine brothers, more development between Ally and her dad. Same direction, maybe a team of writers for higher quality dialogues, same cinematography, storyline, etc and BOOM hit tv show

It just... hit me. My biggest issue with the movie was the absolute bonkers pacing (and seemingly pointless lines?) that could've all been developed on. Prime example: Why did Roger exist? Why couldn't the movie start with her being single?

Scathach

I don’t know if it’s because I’m more a tv show fan than a movie fan, but lately I had the impression that some movies would be better off as a tv show. A Star is born, Love Simon, even the latest Tomb Raider.

NotMyFlop
12 minutes ago, Scathach said:

I don’t know if it’s because I’m more a tv show fan than a movie fan, but lately I had the impression that some movies would be better off as a tv show. A Star is born, Love Simon, even the latest Tomb Raider.

Love, Simon DESERVES. 

Archived