💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

CupcakKe explains what led her to almost suicide

Lighter

Featured Posts

Borislshere

f*cking police man. doing absolutely nothing to prevent anything from happening. This sounds absolutely horrible, I hope she and her family and friends are safe. 

Leblanc

My heart goes out to her. I love her and her music and I can understand what she's going through from recent personal experience.

I hope he gets what he deserves and she can find the happiness she deserves.

I always let the good ones go

KleinGa

This is insane. I hope she stays safe and this man gets locked away.

sis needs to get a restraining order ASAP

myluis617

Wow, she is so brave for sharing her story and I really hope she stays safe through these years. Some people can really be crazy. I want to see how she translates her experience in her craft. 

Gosh, I hope everything turns out safe for her and every other person who's going through abusive relationships :ohno:

Breakdown

Abuse it's really terrifying I want Cupcakke to stay safe, she's a beautiful person. I hope that disgrace of man gets jailed and she the gets help and support that she needs. :ohno: Abusive people are frightening. :eww:

So starry eyed on the flowery hillside, breathless and fervid amid the dandelions.

Perfume

She does NOT deserve this. she is one of the nicest celebrities out there and she has done so much to give back to everyone. This guy needs to rot in jail

an angel held me like a child

ItWasntLaauv

I’m so sad and angry, the fact the police aren’t doing anything is throwing me for a loop.

StarstruckIllusion

There’s really no American system to deal with this type of abuse? ugh no wonder it’s fallen into complete disarray. 

Shipper
45 minutes ago, Wigless said:

There’s really no American system to deal with this type of abuse? ugh no wonder it’s fallen into complete disarray. 

Domestic abuse calls are treated differently and if there are no physical sign of abuse, cops won't usually make an arrest. 

The cops don't respond to most verbal or social media threats either and if they are in a relationship and he stole money,  the police cant do anything about it immediately. They are dating so she can't file a regular restraining order either. 

She should have filed a police report when she found out he stole from her card just so the police has a record.  

Next, maybe she should sue him in if she wants the money back. This process is a hassle for both party and and very stressful. 

Tbh,  its easier to just forget about him. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

LordEnigma
1 hour ago, Wigless said:

Archived