💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How many times have you seen ASIB?

pink sushi

How many times have you seen ASIB?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. How many times have you seen ASIB?

• Just once
    • 2-5 times
    • 6-9 times
    • 10-15 times
    • More than 15 times
    • I HAVEN'T SEEN IT YET

Featured Posts

Pop Music

I have seen it 4 times. 3 times in theatres and once this week when I bought it. Cried every time 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

i watch once illegaly coz i never go to theater, the music n performance wonderful but wont watch it again coz not really enjoy the story n direction. IMO ♄♄♄

KatieJudasGaga4

16, 12 times in theaters and 3 times on illegal websites :oops: and 1 time on iTunes

LaLuna

I never go see movies more than once at the theatre. The only time I did that was when Titanic came out.

And I'd rather buy a physical copy of the movie than watch it on iTunes, so I'll just have to wait.

JustAnother

Once on iTunes :ally: It gets too emotional for me so I don’t think I’ll watch it again, but I liked it! Just like 5FT2, which I’ve only seen once in full. 

Teal Ambition

5 times in theatres and 4 times at home :huntyga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Twice so far. The second time was even better, and I cried like Mary Magdalene during all the movie. AGAIN. I don't want to "waste" that amazing movie, I'm gonna watch it again maybe after the Academy Awards :)

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

SharkmanthaC

5 in theaters

None at home so far because I can't decide which digital platform to get it from. :saladga:

she/her/hers

aaron l
37 minutes ago, LaLuna said:

I never go see movies more than once at the theatre. The only time I did that was when Titanic came out.

And I'd rather buy a physical copy of the movie than watch it on iTunes, so I'll just have to wait.

You can pre-order a physical copy on Vudu while also getting a digital copy. Save money in the long run, while also being able to watch it now. :staymad:

Henri Bardot

6 times in the theater :ally:

my family bought the dvd when it came out :ally:

probably a few times more in the future :ally:

i spent 105 dollars :ally:

plus the dvd :ally:

pooiota

Archived