Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga speaks about Arabella passing (Enigma Show)

Lighter

Featured Posts

Galactastica
2 hours ago, freebit said:

It's ridiculous that she has to preface it as "It may seem silly." I really didn't get why some people thought it was funny or amusing. These people must have never lost a pet. 

I couldn't agree more, but I have used that term, a term I hate using, SO MANY TIMES when talking about my disabled dog before and after his passing, because people don't get it. They literally say the worst things to me. That I was misled or weird for caring so much or spending money on surgeries (that added 7 years to his life, btw). Even people who have lost a pet don't get it -- they have a pet and that's all it is to them. 

I have a family member that gets hamster after hamster. She'll send out a long emailed EULOGY for this hamster but literally go to a pet store and replace it the next day. Some people just don't get it. 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
scallywally
1 hour ago, Haylan said:

I couldn't agree more, but I have used that term, a term I hate using, SO MANY TIMES when talking about my disabled dog before and after his passing, because people don't get it. They literally say the worst things to me. That I was misled or weird for caring so much or spending money on surgeries (that added 7 years to his life, btw). Even people who have lost a pet don't get it -- they have a pet and that's all it is to them. 

I have a family member that gets hamster after hamster. She'll send out a long emailed EULOGY for this hamster but literally go to a pet store and replace it the next day. Some people just don't get it. 

I get you, totally. 

Glamourpuss
14 hours ago, Haylan said:

I get it. My dog had to be put to sleep in the summer because she rapidly declined from cancer within a two week period. Those days leading up to her last were the worst ever. I was constantly crying and feeling gut wrenching emotional pain. Seeing my poor dog suffering but still wanting to live and me still wanting her to live because we loved each other was just heart breaking. Love is just so pure and wonderful and life is just so cruel how it can take that away from you. I loved my dog dearly and she loved me too and I miss her every single day. 

Queen Gloria
On 1/19/2019 at 5:05 PM, GypsyVida said:

Arabella gets a song tribute when she dies but the chickens get cooked

tenor.gif

She needs leftovers to feed her next collaborator. 

Archived