💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Ava Max Debut Album Discussion

VoldeLorde2

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, VoldeLorde2 said:

This is underwhelming to you? It's quite refreshing in a rap dominated world to me. 

I mean, I could bop to it, but it's not as strong as SBP :huntyga:

Hopefully this is her BDR, and her Poker Face is yet to come :vegas:

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion

Come thru Wiki page. Charts Discussion is seething tbh

VoldeLorde2

Spotify Chart 2019/01/18

Pos   P+   Artist and Title                           Days   Pk(x?)   Streams       Streams+        7Day              7Day+          Total

8        -1    Ava Max - Sweet but Psycho   114        5        3,242,215      +175,189    21,709,515       -139,756     241,329,779

If you're on a phone trying to read this, it's just saying that Sweet but Psycho lost a position. It's only because of 7 rings. 

VoldeLorde2

Worldwide Apple Music Song Chart - 2019/01/19

Pos   P+   Artist and Title                              Days    Pk(x?)      Pts         Pts+         TPts

6       +1    Ava Max - Sweet but Psycho       86          6         14,526     +313         0.712

Sweet but Psycho reached a new peak on Apple music today.

VoldeLorde2

I just heard all of Blood, Sweat, & Tears and it's such a stadium track. Like if she were to go on a stadium tour, ala Taylor Swift, it would for sure be the encore. I love it, it's on repeat:music:

Davian
34 minutes ago, VoldeLorde2 said:

I just heard all of Blood, Sweat, & Tears and it's such a stadium track. Like if she were to go on a stadium tour, ala Taylor Swift, it would for sure be the encore. I love it, it's on repeat:music:

Where did you hear it?

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

VoldeLorde2
4 minutes ago, Davian said:

Where did you hear it?

The snippet on soundcloud. I clicked buy and it took me to a website. Just push play and it should work.

VoldeLorde2

The music video set of Blood, Sweat, & Tears is a school set. The music video is directed by Isaac Rentz, who worked on Katy's Hey Hey Hey music video. The choreography will be from Eden Shabtai. 

Antichrist
10 hours ago, VoldeLorde2 said:

The music video set of Blood, Sweat, & Tears is a school set. The music video is directed by Isaac Rentz, who worked on Katy's Hey Hey Hey music video. The choreography will be from Eden Shabtai. 

do we have a release date?

EDIT: just listened to BS&T, and im hooked :giveup: :giveup: :giveup:

DitaDolla
10 hours ago, VoldeLorde2 said:

In a stadium right? Ava posted on story

VoldeLorde2
3 hours ago, Antichrist said:

do we have a release date?

EDIT: just listened to BS&T, and im hooked :giveup: :giveup: :giveup:

No but we know it's schedule for next month. 

VoldeLorde2
3 hours ago, DitaDolla said:

In a stadium right? Ava posted on story

Yes, it looks to have a set on a football field. There's probably going to be a story in the video because there were typical school roles asked for casting; High school bully, popular girl, high school jock, and nerd were all listed and all are supporting roles.

VoldeLorde2

Spotify Worldwide Update 2019/01/19

Pos   P+   Artist and Title                             Days   Pk(x?)      Streams     Streams+         7Day               7Day+    

8        =    Ava Max - Sweet but Psycho     115         5          3,105,928      -136,287      21,584,802        -124,713    

Total Streams  244,435,707

Sweet but Psycho's streams are really impressive considering it hasn't hit big in the US yet. I can only imagine the streams when the US catches on. 

Archived