Ava Max Debut Album Discussion

VoldeLorde2

Featured Posts

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Widows Kiss
8 minutes ago, Needlesslyrics said:

I hope she only puts Sweet But Pyscho on the album because I'm not here for an 'album' that is just a playlist of singles like what Rita Ora and Anne-Marie released. 

This, so much. It'd be something that sets her apart from new girls like Dua Lipa, Rita Ora, Zara Larsson, Annie-Marie, etc. I hope she'll only keep SBP and maybe My Way. I want as much new material as possible and it's not like the streaming numbers for any of her songs but SBP are high anyway. :huntyga:

NewRules
40 minutes ago, VoldeLorde2 said:

By the way, if anyone wants daily updates on Ava and the album, follow Ava Max Access on Twitter. 

I might make AvaDaily so when she becomes big I can sell t-shirts like admin does on here :staymad:

VoldeLorde2

Let It Be Me

I'm going to post the acoustic version of the song because I feel that she might put it as a bonus track for the album. It's also how she originally wrote the track. 

The lyrics are pretty straight forward. She wants to be the person to be there at your highs and lows. 

She wrote this track on piano and David Guetta got a hold of it, and turned it into a pop track. It was released on his album 7

Here's the pop version:

Oh my god thank you for this thread :kiss:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

VoldeLorde2
3 minutes ago, Gam said:

Oh my god thank you for this thread :kiss:

No problem. I knew I wasn't the only one interested in her so I thought I should just make a thread to get all of us together:kara:

Davian

Can’t wait for her debut:firega: I love her voice so much:kara:

Maybe you can add Salt to the thread? She confirmed it will be on the album

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Widows Kiss
16 minutes ago, VoldeLorde2 said:

Let It Be Me

I'm going to post the acoustic version of the song because I feel that she might put it as a bonus track for the album. It's also how she originally wrote the track. 

I need this on Spotify, it's so much better than the David Guetta version. :nooo: Do you know whether she can really play the piano and write her own songs? I once saw a video of her singing the acoustic version of SBP but she didn't play the piano, she just pretended it and she always has at least 4 people (herself and the producer included) with writing credits on her music.

VoldeLorde2
2 minutes ago, Widows Kiss said:

I need this on Spotify, it's so much better than the David Guetta version. :nooo: Do you know whether she can really play the piano and write her own songs? I once saw a video of her singing the acoustic version of SBP but she didn't play the piano, she just pretended it and she always has at least 4 people (herself and the producer included) with writing credits on her music.

Well she writes her own songs I know because she has her credits on them. And about playing piano, she posted on her Insta Story that she was going to practice more this year. I think she has at least basic understanding of playing piano, or else she wouldn't have been able to write Let It Be Me. 

Dominic

No Angel sounds like a bop, that beat omg. I need some pop in my life tbh. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

VoldeLorde2
2 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

When is she dropping?

Sometime this year. She'll have a new song in February, so be on the lookout for that. 

VoldeLorde2
10 minutes ago, Davian said:

Can’t wait for her debut:firega: I love her voice so much:kara:

Maybe you can add Salt to the thread? She confirmed it will be on the album

I'll add it now

Archived