💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Ava Max Debut Album Discussion

VoldeLorde2

Featured Posts

VoldeLorde2

Since I can't update the charts thread with this information, I'll just create one for all of us who care about it. 

DON'T COME IN THIS THREAD HATING AVA OR ANYONE ELSE

This is just a general thread about her album coming up, any information about singles or performances, and daily updates on the song(s) out. 

The album is rumored to be titled "Psycho". Ava just had a photoshoot in LA with a photographer that has done shoots with Camila Cabello, Sabrina Carpenter, and Selena Gomez

5bd257755318f.jpg

Sweet but Psycho

Released on August 17, 2018.

Songwriter(s) Amanda "Ava Max" Koci, Andreas Andersen Haukeland, Henry "Cirkut" Walter, Madison Love, and William Lobban-Bean

Producer : Henry "Cirkut" Walter

The current single is Sweet but Psycho. The song has reached number one in the Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Ireland, New Zealand, Norway, Scotland, Sweden, Switzerland, and the UK. It's hit top ten in Australia, Poland, Hungary, Israel, and Singapore. It's currently #28 in Canada and #37 in the US.

Max on the song's meaning: "I think for me personally, I have a lot of sides to me. I think everybody has a lot of sides to them and it's basically about a girl who's not afraid to show all of her sides and her dualities, and about a guy loving all those sides. She's a girl who's misunderstood in the relationship, and she's basically being told she's psycho and she's out of her mind when she's feeling it, but really she's an outspoken girl and she's speaking her mind. And that's how I am in real life."

60fbde16858fd7e9f32f37656758118b.1000x10

Blood, Sweat, & Tears

Release date is speculated to be early February.

We know that Ava wanted to release the song in January, but she wanted the music video to be ready by the time of it's release. The song is about wanting to give everything to her loved one, including her Blood, Sweat, and Tears It starts off like a lullaby and turns into a smashing chorus. The photoshoot was in early September in 2018. 

Here is a snippet of the song: 

3446aa81aedfce9012b01b530a850b02f0d77177

My Way

Released April 20, 2018

This song was released as a promo single. In the song, she sings about how women are talked to, and how she wants them to be talked to. She wants to be doing things her way, without others trying to say she can't because she's a woman. 

maxresdefault.jpg

Salt

This song was released on YouTube. Ava said it will be released on the album and it will be released to Apple Music and Spotify in Quarter 1 of this year. 

No Angel

Another song we know about is called "No Angel". We don't know if it will be a single or if it's just an album track. 

Here is a snippet of "No Angel" 

Unknown Songs

Known Collaborations

A radio host accidentally revealed that Ava wrote a song with Charlie Puth. We don't know if this is for her album, his album, or a standalone single. 

Rumored Collaborations

Ava apparently has a song with Rita Ora and Zara Larsson titled "How it Goes"

Video about Ava Max 

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VoldeLorde2
2 minutes ago, DitaDolla said:

Omg I didn't see the cover for BS&T that's prettyyy:tony:

I love it. I think it's a nice contrast from SBP. 

VoldeLorde2

By the way, if anyone wants daily updates on Ava and the album, follow Ava Max Access on Twitter. 

Widows Kiss

I need that album. :giveup: I really hope SBP will reach a higher peak in the US because Atlantic doesn't release albums without US hits.

Andreu

I am looking forward to the album, although I have not really loved any of his songs (liked them)

VoldeLorde2

I feel like she is going to bring back what pop music has been missing: a banging chorus. BS&T and No Angel have smashing choruses and we've only heard snippets. 

I think she'll have another hit with Blood, Sweat, & Tears. It'll take a while to take off but I can see it happening. 

VoldeLorde2

She just posted on her Insta Story that she's shooting our next favourite music video today. 

DxS03VtUYAASLvJ.jpg

NewRules

I hope she only puts Sweet But Pyscho on the album because I'm not here for an 'album' that is just a playlist of singles like what Rita Ora and Anne-Marie released. I'll make an exception for salt because that song is so good :lolly:

VoldeLorde2

Also don't forget, she's performing on the Late Late Show with James Corden on January 23rd and the Today Show on the 25th. She is working hard this week to secure that number one in the US.

VoldeLorde2
5 minutes ago, Needlesslyrics said:

I hope she only puts Sweet But Pyscho on the album because I'm not here for an 'album' that is just a playlist of singles like what Rita Ora and Anne-Marie put out. I'll make an exception for salt because that song is so good :lolly:

I think she'll add SBP, My Way and Blood, Sweat, & Tears on the album and they'll be the only ones she's released before the album's release date. I don't count Salt as released before because it's not available on streaming services, only on YouTube. Does that make sense?

I do agree, I don't like when artist release singles for years and then group them all together for streaming records (Dua Lipa).

Archived