Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Donald Trump likes a tweet regarding Katy Perry's birthday

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

hankhatesyouall

Katy was the absolute it-girl in the pop industry, and TD was arguably the biggest era ever it terms of singles success. Everybody stanned her at some point. What's surprising about that? It's not like he liked a tweet about Dua Lipa or this new girl that copycats Gaga. 

A Hybrid
1 minute ago, hankhatesyouall said:

Everybody stanned her at some point.

I mean I did when I was a little kid, but I doubt I would if I were to be an adult :triggered:

No family’s safe when I sashay

WorstBehavior
3 minutes ago, hankhatesyouall said:

Katy was the absolute it-girl in the pop industry, and TD was arguably the biggest era ever it terms of singles success. Everybody stanned her at some point. What's surprising about that? It's not like he liked a tweet about Dua Lipa or this new girl that copycats Gaga. 

I’m sure Donald Trump wasn’t listening to California Girls or Last Friday Night.

hankhatesyouall
1 minute ago, WorstBehavior said:

I’m sure Donald Trump wasn’t listening to California Girls or Last Friday Night.

He does listen to pop music. On top of that, Katy was inescapable on the radio in 2011.

Didymus
5 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

I mean I did when I was a little kid, but I doubt I would if I were to be an adult :triggered:

Can these comments stop? :madge: There's ton of young and full adults that are a fan of hers, it's really insulting and a low blow to take that route :awkney: I see kids all the time at Gaga's concerts too so just stahp. Don't act like adults aren't singing along to Firework and Roar when they come on :shrug:  

FlopSlurper

Wow he has taste, suddenly I stan doland duck. Build tHE WALL and don't let me in the country king :giveup:

A Hybrid
2 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Can these comments stop? :madge: There's ton of young and full adults that are a fan of hers, it's really insulting and a low blow to take that route :awkney: I see kids all the time at Gaga's concerts too so just stahp. Don't act like adults aren't singing along to Firework and Roar when they come on :shrug:  

You got a few things wrong:

1. I didn’t say adults can’t be Katy Perry stans, I was speaking for myself as an adult

2. Gaga? What does this have to do with Gaga? Just because I’m a Gaga stan it doesn’t mean I say Gaga has a more mature fanbase than Katy Perry, I did not say that.

3. So now singing along to massive hits that everyone knows the lyrics of is stanning? If so I stan every pop star that had a big hit.

Understand what I said, and then come for me.

Didymus
13 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

You got a few things wrong:

1. I didn’t say adults can’t be Katy Perry stans, I was speaking for myself as an adult

2. Gaga? What does this have to do with Gaga? Just because I’m a Gaga stan it doesn’t mean I say Gaga has a more mature fanbase than Katy Perry, I did not say that.

3. So now singing along to massive hits that everyone knows the lyrics of is stanning? If so I stan every pop star that had a big hit.

Understand what I said, and then come for me.

It's in the line of typical "Katy is just for kids" comments though :madge:

I apologize if that coincidentally wasn't the case, I guess. It's just an annoying attitude I see very often (so not necessarily you then). I also don't really get how it's not implied that Gaga's fanbase is more mature in your comment but ok.

Stanning for pop stars as adults is socially perplexing for any pop star, incl. Gaga so who are we to throw the first stone? Again, if that doesn't apply to you, I apologize, just take it as me replying to comments yours reminded me of then :hug:

lost in limbo

Knowing him, he probably has a crush on her and thinks the "better" she deserves is him :smh:

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

A Hybrid
28 minutes ago, Didymus said:

It's in the line of typical "Katy is just for kids" comments though :madge:

I apologize if that coincidentally wasn't the case, I guess. It's just an annoying attitude I see very often (so not necessarily you then). I also don't really get how it's not implied that Gaga's fanbase is more mature in your comment but ok.

Stanning for pop stars as adults is socially perplexing for any pop star, incl. Gaga so who are we to throw the first stone? Again, if that doesn't apply to you, I apologize, just take it as me replying to comments yours reminded me of then :hug:

It really was only about me myself and I.mp3, but I’m also sorry if I went overboard :hug:

Archived