we- I screamed

replace:

Russel Brand = Donald Trump

Katy Perry = America

married = elected

Fixed :classy:

Infinity Wave
3 hours ago, A Hybrid said:

I mean I did when I was a little kid, but I doubt I would if I were to be an adult :triggered:

I mean my uncle who's like 60 loves katy to the point he wouls love to go to one of her concert if he had the possibility lol :laughga:

Colourful

5 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

I mean my uncle who's like 60 loves katy to the point he wouls love to go to one of her concert if he had the possibility lol :laughga:

Don't let a man at his age go in one of her concerts ... she's not good 4 the human auditory system. 

PunkTheFunk
4 hours ago, FlopSlurper said:

we- I screamed

This guy has the nuclear codes...just think about that

jaXXXon
6 hours ago, hankhatesyouall said:

Katy was the absolute it-girl in the pop industry, and TD was arguably the biggest era ever it terms of singles success. Everybody stanned her at some point. What's surprising about that? It's not like he liked a tweet about Dua Lipa or this new girl that copycats Gaga. 

I wouldn't say she was an IT-girl during TD. An IT girl is someone who during an era is the absolute #1 in terms of music but also overall media, like Ariana is now. Like Gaga was in 2009-10, like Adele was in 2011 when Gaga had BTW and Katy had TD. 

Katy was never an IT girl, but she was one of the biggest in music during TD, that's correct. 

hankhatesyouall
52 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

This guy has the nuclear codes...just think about that

What's wrong with this video? The US President isn't allowed to discuss celeb gossips like all normal people do? 
  :coffee:

hankhatesyouall
28 minutes ago, jaXXXon said:

I wouldn't say she was an IT-girl during TD. An IT girl is someone who during an era is the absolute #1 in terms of music but also overall media, like Ariana is now. Like Gaga was in 2009-10, like Adele was in 2011 when Gaga had BTW and Katy had TD. 

Katy was never an IT girl, but she was one of the biggest in music during TD, that's correct. 

I guess Katy also was in the media crosshairs during the TD era. Anyway, there was even such as expression as 'Katy Perry update' when it comes to radio - she was absolutely everywhere on the radio (just like Ariana is today, but much more massive). 

jaXXXon
23 hours ago, hankhatesyouall said:

I guess Katy also was in the media crosshairs during the TD era. Anyway, there was even such as expression as 'Katy Perry update' when it comes to radio - she was absolutely everywhere on the radio (just like Ariana is today, but much more massive). 

Yes, she was smashing on radio. But she really wasn't THE most talked about female singer in 2010-11 (Gaga and Adele were) and then in 2013 she wasn't either. She was huge and one of the biggest music superstars, but not an IT girl. 

Archived