news

'7 rings' OBLITERATES Spotify

hankhatesyouall

Featured Posts

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, adammonroe said:

It's not that serious, girl. She wrote this with her friends after she broke up with Pete and wanted to feel like a bad bitch. It's what most of us do after breaking up except she's rich af. :huntyga:

Or you know... you think about being at the beach, feeling the warm sun on your face and think about how beautiful nature and travelling really is, how life is so RICH when you go on an adventure and discover the world. Realize that there's more to life than rships sometimes it's about helping others, feeling fulfilled, finding your passion, etc etc 

It's not that serious TRUE! But it sure is cringy sometimes to hear songs that praise material stuff. Buying a gucci belt isn't gonna make things better as the song proclaims. It also sends the wrong message to people and/or confirm the idea that materialism equals happiness. In my opinion money brings freedom which is very important and very sad that some people are in "prison" per say and are slaves to money, trading time for money when time is more valuable. But that'd be more interesting if a current artist did a song with some kind of deeper meaning that could touch people philosophically but i guess there aren't many deep artists with souls nowadays :ohwell:

hankhatesyouall
33 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Bow down :giggle: she’s the biggest girl in pop (next to Taylor) and that’s why she gets so much hate on this site 

And guys, the song is tongue and cheek... you’d have to have a total of two brain cells not to see that :saladga:

If so, any urban song about money is also tongue-in-cheek? 

Crystalline
1 hour ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

What are the top 10 biggest Spotify debuts of all time for female?

If I’m not mistaken, for the record holders it went:

Taylor - LWYMMD (7.9M)

Ariana - TUN (8M something)

Ariana - 7R (15M according to Scooter but he’s a fraud so...)

Not sure if I’m missing someone between them? Honestly not sure who came before Taylor lol. Hopefully someone with more knowledge can give a list of the top 10 because I’m curious too :oprah:

Widows Kiss
35 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

What was Shallow debut streams?

I don't have exact numbers but I'm pretty sure it debuted with 2-3m streams WW.

2 minutes ago, Widows Kiss said:

I don't have exact numbers but I'm pretty sure it debuted with 2-3m streams WW.

It was actually around 1.5m iirc 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

FentyGa
12 hours ago, Shav33l said:

Does this mean she is probably gonna have another number 1? :diane:

I ****in hope so, issa bop
Coming for michael and katy's record skdjhdjsks

TimisaMonster

Overrated trash music...ugh it's so lazy and boring yet is breaking records??? :saladga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived