'7 rings' OBLITERATES Spotify

hankhatesyouall

Featured Posts

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

It's a song, not rocket science... Some people here... :rip: 

Fans here want depth, want art, want songs with something to say, but at the same time, they don't want people to take pop music so seriously. They say artists who release fun bops every now and again are selling out, trash, unless you're Gaga, then it's a deserved fun bop, just for fun.

TL;DR: stanning Gaga has given some of these hunties a chip on their shoulder that really shouldn't be there :air: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

1 hour ago, Didymus said:

This is exactly how I see 7 rings though :rip: Why can't you explain similar songs identically? :shrug: This is clearly a song Ari wrote about her and her friends and about how, initially, spending money is a cure for your problems (which it obviously isn't and it's basically guaranteed that on the album she'll clarify that, as she did on Sweetener), in that sense it's exactly like something like Donatella :ohwell: I guess we can make excuses for Gaga but nobody else, huh?

Honestly

Signature loading… 👹🖤

It’s just what we need, another song about how money transcends everything else in life. Really great message there. Cuz our culture isn’t already the most materialistic one out there. I think it’s gross tbh. 

Is she sampled another song or what?  The song is so familiar... The first part of the song is sooo familiar omg . Please someone help me find the original song 

nerdfacekillah
2 minutes ago, Anisko said:

Is she sampled another song or what?  The song is so familiar... The first part of the song is sooo familiar omg . Please someone help me find the original song 

she sampled the sound of music in the verses

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

holy scheisse
1 hour ago, NewYorkCity said:

The controversy is just another prove of the annoying time we are living in.

twitter is a ****ing mess and is giving stupid people a voice. There, I said it.

Imagine material girl by Madonna (a hit) being released now.

But not going so much far in time, imagine Money Honey by Gaga. 

Lmao

and this song is literally about having money and expending it in your friends. 

I just :ladyhaha:

There's only 2 lines about her friends the rest are about buying herself things just sayin :flower:

Just now, nerdfacekillah said:

she sampled the sound of music in the verses

Thank u so much 

And honestly she ruined a great song for me..  

I still don't get what people find interesting in ariana to listen to her that much .. I mean she's cute singer and that's all .. I really miss when pop music was a interesting not boring like now . 

Listen to this masterpiece instead 

hankhatesyouall
2 hours ago, NewYorkCity said:

The controversy is just another prove of the annoying time we are living in.

twitter is a ****ing mess and is giving stupid people a voice. There, I said it.

Imagine material girl by Madonna (a hit) being released now.

But not going so much far in time, imagine Money Honey by Gaga. 

Lmao

and this song is literally about having money and expending it in your friends. 

I just :ladyhaha:

Money Honey, sweetie...

hankhatesyouall
2 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

What is this capitalism topic? The song is not that deep :laughga: it’s just about buying things with your friends for fun. You don’t have to be that rich to relate to that 

The song is literally called 7 (diamond) rings. She buys 7 diamond rings for her girls, and she wants ALL of them.  
An average diamond ring at Macy's costs about $10k+. 
I don't even want to mention the rest of the lyrics.  
I don't a problem with that song and capitalism though, but the message is absolutely clear. Get rich and you can enjoy the life that I have.           

RahrahWitch

Wow, not what i expected from the song, It seems to have mixed reviews.

Personally I don't like the song at all, probably because I'm not a fan of Trap but Good for her!

MJHolland

Bow down :giggle: she’s the biggest girl in pop (next to Taylor) and that’s why she gets so much hate on this site 

And guys, the song is tongue and cheek... you’d have to have a total of two brain cells not to see that :saladga:

53 minutes ago, Anisko said:

Thank u so much 

And honestly she ruined a great song for me..  

I still don't get what people find interesting in ariana to listen to her that much .. I mean she's cute singer and that's all .. I really miss when pop music was a interesting not boring like now . 

Listen to this masterpiece instead 

THIS is much omg. I can't believe how the R&H Organisation who are notoriously protective of their legacy allowed this trash. Stephen Sondheim better drag!

who will love me when the night is over

Archived