💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Any members here attended the Enigma Meet and Greet?

MrGreen

Featured Posts

I am very curious to know how they go! For example:

How long do you get to talk with her?

Can you bring things to give her/show her?

Are phones allowed in?

Is it one on one or groups?

Are there any stairs/is it all wheelchair accessible?(i'll be in a chair)

I have dreamed of meeting my queen for the last 10 years and I am so excited for it to finally happen in October. I just hope I will have enough time to tell her/show her my story and how much of an impact she has made on my life. 

Thanks in advance for anyone with this info!! :heart:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterSexual

i haven't done it but i  imagine its not a very long time. im sure you can give her stuff or at least a team member or someone to take to her dressing room. if its like the JWT it will be a group picture

Golden Waffles Forever

xoxoJohnnyGaga

I had the meet and greet last night! The photos are individual (unless you want someone else in the photo with you), I don't think gifts are allowed, phones aren't allowed, there is an elevator there and you get about a minute with her which is plenty of time to speak to her :)

A Hybrid
41 minutes ago, JohnnyartRAVE said:

I had the meet and greet last night! The photos are individual (unless you want someone else in the photo with you), I don't think gifts are allowed, phones aren't allowed, there is an elevator there and you get about a minute with her which is plenty of time to speak to her :)

Queen tell us what you talked about :messga:

No family’s safe when I sashay

1 hour ago, JohnnyartRAVE said:

Did she sing Frankensteined?

could mean anything

xoxoJohnnyGaga
49 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

Queen tell us what you talked about :messga:

We greeted each other and I introduced myself. She said that it was nice to meet me and asked me if I enjoyed the show. I told her she was so amazing and then I thanked her for always inspiring me and told her that I love her so much and she told me that she loves me too :wub:

SwissMonster
6 minutes ago, JohnnyartRAVE said:

We greeted each other and I introduced myself. She said that it was nice to meet me and asked me if I enjoyed the show. I told her she was so amazing and then I thanked her for always inspiring me and told her that I love her so much and she told me that she loves me too :wub:

Awww, so cool! 

How much did you pay/how do you get those M&G cause I think about buying one with my money from my part time job?

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

xoxoJohnnyGaga

The meet and greet is an add on purchase and it's $2000 USD. On Ticketmaster you choose your ticket first and then at the checkout it might ask you if you would like to add on a meet and greet, if there are any available!

SwissMonster
Just now, JohnnyartRAVE said:

The meet and greet is an add on purchase and it's $2000 USD. On Ticketmaster you choose your ticket first and then at the checkout it might ask you if you would like to add on a meet and greet, if there are any available!

Oh god, I skipped that you know If I can book that afterwards? :saladga:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

I do mine in June. I'm so excited! She doesn't sign anything does she? The pics look AMAZING. Please post yours when you get it. 

xoxoJohnnyGaga
1 minute ago, lance13 said:

I do mine in June. I'm so excited! She doesn't sign anything does she? The pics look AMAZING. Please post yours when you get it. 

That's amazing, you're going to have the best night of your life! No there is no signing opportunity.

5 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

Oh god, I skipped that you know If I can book that afterwards? :saladga:

I don't think so unfortunately, it might be a good idea to contact Ticketmaster and ask them to see if they can help!

Bloodyjack
15 hours ago, JohnnyartRAVE said:

£2000 for a minute:wtfga::lolga:

Edit: and you aren't even allowed autographs. Gaga I love you and enigma is awesome but whoever put this m&g together needs a slap lol

ElectricKing
11 minutes ago, JohnnyartRAVE said:

That's amazing, you're going to have the best night of your life! No there is no signing opportunity.

I don't think so unfortunately, it might be a good idea to contact Ticketmaster and ask them to see if they can help!

What did you get in the 'swag bag' and what happened at the backstage tour and pre-show reception?

11 minutes ago, JohnnyartRAVE said:

One more question and then I promise I won't ask anymore. Lol I have GA early admission for that night. After you tour the stage etc....do you still get in early to get a good spot or does it run over and you end up stuck in the back? Glad you had an AWESOME time!

Archived